Hints....

What are some hints I can give my man (for 4 years) about getting married. I've seen other messages telling the people to talk to the person. But before I bring up the subject of marriage I would like to see how he takes hints about marriage. He's been married before, I haven't. We have a child together and we both feel we'll be together forever. So what are some hints I can give to show him I'm interested in marriage. After I see how he reacts to the clues, I'll talk him (I promise), but first I wan't to see what to expect. So any ideas/advice for clues or hints would be great from guys and girls. Thanks

How about looking at wedding rings or sets. Showing him some rings you like. Or what about mentioning places that would be great for a wedding?

What are some hints I can give my man (for 4 years) about getting married. I've seen other messages telling the people to talk to the person. But before I bring up the subject of marriage I would like to see how he takes hints about marriage. He's been married before, I haven't. We have a child together and we both feel we'll be together forever. So what are some hints I can give to show him I'm interested in marriage. After I see how he reacts to the clues, I'll talk him (I promise), but first I wan't to see what to expect. So any ideas/advice for clues or hints would be great from guys and girls. Thanks

How about mentioning what kind of wedding you'd like. Or where or the honeymoon?

If you have cable, you could turn to the Learning Channel where during the day they play episodes of a "Wedding Story". Mention stuff about what you see on tv?

I don't know if this would work or not, but if you want him think about the marriage you have to first get him to think about the future. If you want him to think about the future, you have to first get him to think about dying!

I know it sounds unpleasant. But lately I've had some family members die on me, while others look like they could go soon too. It really makes you stop and think a lot. You start re-examine you life, ask yourself hard questions about where you want to be, who you want to be, what your priorities really are in life. Then eventually I start thinking about the future, and the possibility of marriage, children etc....It seemed natural to think of it in view of the bigger picture. Anyways it might be a sneaky way to start talking about marriage,by talking about death first, but who cares? Life is too short to live in uncertainty for long.

Just don't shoot me if this doesn't work, I didn't say it would.

If your willingness to go through with having a child with him was not enough of a hint, I would say he's pretty dense.

Not a hint...but...

I'm just really curious. How have you been with him for 4 years and not know how he feels about it?