What is up with me?

surfer guy

surfer guy

Okay, here's the thing. I'm a guy, so naturally I think about sex 24/7. In the past, I had no problem with having sex with any woman. It was like, if you are a woman and you are with me, chances are in a week I will be sleeping with you. But with my current girlfriend, we've been together for about two months and I haven't been able to go after it like all of the other women that I've been with before. I don't know if it is because I don't want to hurt her or what. But I told her that I didn't want to do anything that she was uncomfortable with (just like all of the others). I mean we've gotten really intimate, but every time we do, I can't really bring myself to take it to the next level. I know that she likes having sex because we talk about it a lot. But she tells me that she is starting to develope strong/deep feelings for me, and that she's so happy that she finally found a guy like me who seems to understand her. She also said that if we were getting intimate and I was getting too intimate she'de say to, you know, back off a little. But she said that when like, we first started dating. So should I try and go for it and see if she says anything or should I just wait until I feel more comefortable? But the thing is, I'll never know until I try! You know what I mean? Well, just tell me what you think. It sounds like, kind of a weird situation, but it is still a situation. You have helped me out before. So I just thought, "Hey, just tell these guys what is bugging me and maybe they can at least point me in the right direction."!

It sounds to me like you have a bit more respect for this girl than you have had for all your other challenges. That's good.

Don't make such a big deal about getting into her pants. Take things at your own speed...and hers...and get to that matter when you feel very comfortable with it.

You'll know when you're ready. It will just happen naturally. You may even want to discuss it with her. It sounds to me like you're going about this like a real gentleman. Maybe you're just growing up. That's good, too.

That's great that you feel so much for this girl that you don't want to rush or make her uncomfortable. The best thing you can do is just see where it takes you. When it feels right, then go for it. It will come around sooner or later. When you get an itch then scratch it, no reason to scratch before. Good luck.

Okay, here's the thing. I'm a guy, so naturally I think about sex 24/7. In the past, I had no problem with having sex with any woman. It was like, if you are a woman and you are with me, chances are in a week I will be sleeping with you. But with my current girlfriend, we've been together for about two months and I haven't been able to go after it like all of the other women that I've been with before. I don't know if it is because I don't want to hurt her or what. But I told her that I didn't want to do anything that she was uncomfortable with (just like all of the others). I mean we've gotten really intimate, but every time we do, I can't really bring myself to take it to the next level. I know that she likes having sex because we talk about it a lot. But she tells me that she is starting to develope strong/deep feelings for me, and that she's so happy that she finally found a guy like me who seems to understand her. She also said that if we were getting intimate and I was getting too intimate she'de say to, you know, back off a little. But she said that when like, we first started dating. So should I try and go for it and see if she says anything or should I just wait until I feel more comefortable? But the thing is, I'll never know until I try! You know what I mean? Well, just tell me what you think. It sounds like, kind of a weird situation, but it is still a situation. You have helped me out before. So I just thought, "Hey, just tell these guys what is bugging me and maybe they can at least point me in the right direction."!
surfer guy
It sounds to me like you have a bit more respect for this girl than you have had for all your other challenges. That's good. Don't make such a big deal about getting into her pants. Take things at your own speed...and hers...and get to that matter when you feel very comfortable with it. You'll know when you're ready. It will just happen naturally. You may even want to discuss it with her. It sounds to me like you're going about this like a real gentleman. Maybe you're just growing up. That's good, too.

Growing up..."lol"! Maybe so. Well, the whole respect thing though I mean, all the other ones seemed to be okay with it. Oh well. Just going with the flow of things sounds like the best idea. I mean I don't want to push her into anything. Thanks again!!!

Kilika

surfer guy
That's great that you feel so much for this girl that you don't want to rush or make her uncomfortable. The best thing you can do is just see where it takes you. When it feels right, then go for it. It will come around sooner or later. When you get an itch then scratch it, no reason to scratch before. Good luck.

Thank you for the advise. It just seems kind of weird to me that it hasn't happened yet. I mean I enjoy her company just as much as I would enjoy having sex with her. But I'm looking at it like this, when we do, maybe it will be well worth waiting for. Better than I could imagine!