Read Me Please I need to share

brighteyes

brighteyes

Last Saturday I ran into a guy I have known since elementary school at the bar he had just arrived home from Austrailia. We spent the entire night talking and dancing. He ended up giving me a ride home since that day he has spent every free moment he has with me he even introduced me to all of his friends. What do you think this means? He hasn't really mentioned anything about dating yet and I haven't brought it up yet it has only been a week. He is everything I want in a guy he is incrediably smart, funny, nice and really good looking. I want it to last awhile. The only problem is that I am scared, scared to open up. I am trying to overcome it but it is easier said than done. I am one of those people that find it really hard to just let go and drift I have to be in control of myself and in this situ I am not completely. I really like him and I hope it lasts. Any advice or opinions are more that welcome.

Why don't you just let it flow for now. He might think of you as a real good friend or something for the future. So there's no reason to open up all the way. Start with a little and if it turns into more than proceed to open up more. I'm thinking by 3 weeks you should have an idea of what he sees you as being, a friend or girlfriend. Then you can go from there. If anything, ask him if it's going to go anywhere. Might help get it over with just in case it's not what you thought. Good luck

Last Saturday I ran into a guy I have known since elementary school at the bar he had just arrived home from Austrailia. We spent the entire night talking and dancing. He ended up giving me a ride home since that day he has spent every free moment he has with me he even introduced me to all of his friends. What do you think this means? He hasn't really mentioned anything about dating yet and I haven't brought it up yet it has only been a week. He is everything I want in a guy he is incrediably smart, funny, nice and really good looking. I want it to last awhile. The only problem is that I am scared, scared to open up. I am trying to overcome it but it is easier said than done. I am one of those people that find it really hard to just let go and drift I have to be in control of myself and in this situ I am not completely. I really like him and I hope it lasts. Any advice or opinions are more that welcome.