Is ther a ghost in my place, or am I crazy?

I live in a ground level suite attached to my mother's house which was only built 10 years ago with no other people living in it but us.

A few days ago I when I came back home I noticed that the blinds on my bedroom window were turned open (so sunlight can come in). I thought that I must have done it and forgetten about it.

Yesterday in the daytime the TV went on by itself and I thought nothing of it. Tonight when I came back I noticed my bedroom blinds pulled open half-way. I swear to God I didn't do that and my mother come down and do it either as she was away for the week-end.

Am I loosing my sanity, or could this be a ghost or spirit trying to tell me something? Worse, could it be that someone has the key to my place and is doing this just to freak me out?

Mr Practical

Do you have a video camera? Set it up in an inconspicuous spot and see if you have any unwelcome visitors.

I live in a ground level suite attached to my mother's house which was only built 10 years ago with no other people living in it but us.

A few days ago I when I came back home I noticed that the blinds on my bedroom window were turned open (so sunlight can come in). I thought that I must have done it and forgetten about it.

Yesterday in the daytime the TV went on by itself and I thought nothing of it. Tonight when I came back I noticed my bedroom blinds pulled open half-way. I swear to God I didn't do that and my mother come down and do it either as she was away for the week-end. Am I loosing my sanity, or could this be a ghost or spirit trying to tell me something? Worse, could it be that someone has the key to my place and is doing this just to freak me out?

Ghosts do not do these things without proper renumeration. Therefore, check your blood alcohol level and also change the locks on your suite.

Mr Practical's idea of a TV camera is also a good idea. Some sort of an alarm for the windows and door wouldn't be bad either.