TO MISS MOJO

Dragonflys

Oh NO!!..not another Sand Groper!

Oliver (proud Syndneysider temporarily residing in NY)

sydney!!! i'm a sydney gal, although with any luck, i'll be moving overseas if my job interview goes well!!

i know this is way off track, but hearing you are from perth made me think of big brother....i am ADDICTED to that voyueristic show!!!! i'm actually a big fan of your fellow perthite, sarah-marie.....a bit skanky, but what great entertainment value she is!!!! (phwoar....and blair!!!) ok, television is reaching new levels of crap with this human zoo, but i just can't help myself. it's a hoot!

i agree......i'm embarrassed to be addicted to such a pathetic show!!!!! they are all good entertainment value at one time or another (do you watch Big Brother Uncut???!!!) christina annoys me to tell you the truth....she just gets on my nerves.

u been to Perth? i was speaking to someone from Sydney the other day who now lives here and he finds it much more relaxed in Perth and finds the people much more easygoing......he says Sydney is so hectic and everyone is always on the go!!!! (no offence intended!)

bb uncut is a cack. my friends and i thought it was hilarious the other week when sarah-marie pulled her daks down and started slapping her butt....i agree, christina is SOOOOO needy it's embarrassing!

i've never been to perth, but i know a few people who have, and a couple who live there and they've all said the same thing....a very relaxing place, and really lovely. i'd really like to go there someday. been all up the east coast of australia, and from what i hear, i imagine the atmosphere of perth would be a bit like brisbane (did you know it's cheaper to fly to fiji than perth!!!)

i know this is very unpatriotic of me (for want of a better expression), but i am soooo sick of sydney. i just wish it would lose the corporate attitude that it's developed over the last few years....it really is a rat-race. i suppose it's unpatriotic of me because on the other hand, i fell in love with london when i went there, and it is hustle-bustle city!!! and i love melbourne, sydney's biggest competitor! (great shopping and i love the trams!) i am such a sydney traitor!!!! :)

....no offence taken at all. i totally agree with your friend!!

....don't be offended by my not-so-proud sydney comments, oliver!!!

i know....sydney is really beautiful, it will always be my home, but i'm so bored with it (humph!) maybe when this travel bug leaves my system, i will really appreciate it for the fine city it is....actually, i probably will, because when i was overseas last time, i missed the hell out of it!

Oh NO!!..not another Sand Groper! Oliver (proud Syndneysider temporarily residing in NY)
Dragonflys

Must say I agree with your assessment of Sydney Miss Mojo

It was becoming very corporate when I left two years ago. Sydney is very technologically advanced, likely ue to the large number of Chinese and Japanese immigration, they bring all the technology.

It certainly lacks the culture of say NY, but I feel very in touch with the world economically when I am there.

Be interesting when I go there again at the end of the year.

Be interesting when I go there again at the end of the year.

...well, there's a newly developed area down near cockle bay, called 'king street wharf'. there's some pretty groovy cafes and restaurants down there, although i'm yet to actually go and visit any of them (whoops, i tell a lie...blu pole is a good restaurant).

and sheesh, i hope frank sartor gets his act together....there's this idea in the pipleline, you see, where they are considering demolishing the museum of contemporary art and erecting a "contemporary eyesore"...and i thought the toaster was bad enough!! i know, let's just demolish the rocks too, eh?

wow....what a thread for a relationship forum!!! hehe :) us aussies sure can talk (well, i know i can at times)!