wHaT dO yOu ThInK iS LoVe?

Hi everyone yall might think what does she want but like could you guys tell me from ur opinion what love is.

And how do you know it is love. It's very important so pelase take some time and help me

Love, in part, is the deep sadness you feel in your heart when somebody has to ask what love is.

Otherwise, there is selfish love...which longs to be with the beloved because of the way the object of their love makes THEM feel and wants to be around the beloved as much as possible to get this drug high. It's great when it's mutual but it is still a desire to fulfill the self and not the other.

True love is feeling a very special love for another person, wanting the very best for them in every way and wanting to enrich their life and give them the freedom and space to actualize and be what they were meant to be.

The greatest love of all is being able to say goodbye to someone you love who rejects this love or who, for other reasons, is not available to be the object of one's love.

Dragonflys

Hi Tony

What did you mean by these two comments below??

Love, in part, is the deep sadness you feel in your heart when somebody has to ask what love is. The greatest love of all is being able to say goodbye to someone you love who rejects this love or who, for other reasons, is not available to be the object of one's love.

Forgive my naivety

Oliver