I Don't Believe This For A Minute

I visited the site. It resembles many on the web and countless thousands of real life scam artists posing as mystics, psychics and metaphysicians who seek big bucks...usually to cast out demons or create spells.

Any post on this forum which refers people to a site where people have to pay $113 (why not $112.95) plus seven hairs from the head or eyebrows is a bunch of garbage, in my opinion.

Now, I am open to being entertained by your witch lady friend anyday. I don't know whether you are the witch herself here looking for desperate suckers on this site to cough up $113 or if you had an actual experience where by some odd coincidence your husband returned to you. If the latter is the case, I am glad for you and I must also inform you that it was by your husband's own free will that he returned, not because some witch made it happen.

I will also tell you it would be a very cruel world if reconciliation of couples could be dependent on some strange spell that cost $113. If only it were that easy.

Whatever it is with this post, I think it's evil. Furthermore, I think any person I would have to get back by having some expensive spell cast off some weird website would not be worth having back.

If you have luck in the future, by all means share it with us. But don't use this site to promote these kinds of scams. People who suck in those who are in weak and vulnerable times in their lives are guilty of the worst of evils.

I think your post above is a bunch of promotional crap and frankly I resent it. The fact that you didn't mention the money required is the key.

• Author

The reply above was to a post in which some lady claimed that her husband, who left her, came back to her after four months as a result of some expensive spell performed by the proprietor of a mystic website.

I'm truly glad it was deleted.

if this lady was capable of such 'magic', she wouldn't be making money off the web....she'd have a spell to conjure up lots of cash and poof!!!.....it would be on the table. (heck, she'd probably sell the spell to make more money!!)

such trickery and taking advantage of peoples vulnerability and naivety makes me sick.

The reply above was to a post in which some lady claimed that her husband, who left her, came back to her after four months as a result of some expensive spell performed by the proprietor of a mystic website. I'm truly glad it was deleted.