My boyfriend told me he love me but he is not in love with me!!!!

strawberry_lips

strawberry_lips

I am a 23 years old woman who is in love with a 35 year old man who does love me. We have been seeing each other for ten months. I have never met his family. He said the reason why I haven’t met them is because I am not Jewish. He brother is getting married next month, and he told me that I am not going to the wedding. I only meet three of his friends so far. He is always telling me that he cares about me, and that he would never do any thing to hurt me.

I just don't know whether to believe him. He is always telling me how his family is trying to fix him up with rich Jewish women. He is always telling me that I shouldn't worry. That he is not attractive to Jewish women, and he claim that I am the only woman that satisfied his needs. Another thing that I don't understand is if he find me so attractive, and I am the only who satisfied his needs. Why doesn't he want a serious relationship with me? I am starting to think the only thing that I am good for is sex nothing else. Should I leave him?

YOU ASK: "Should I leave him?"

Absolutely, and the sooner the better. This guy has been treating you like trash, not like a girlfriend. You are not and cannot be an important part of his life. I've seen this sort of thing many times before...you are not Jewish and you will never be. No matter what he says, he'll end up with a Jewish girl...I promise you.

Don't ever put up with slop like this from any guy. If a man won't introduce you to his parents or friends and won't take you to important functions (like his brother's wedding), you just don't need to be around.

If you stay with this guy one more second, you are a fool. There are so very many guys who would make you a total part of their world. Why do you want an idiot like this?

You may be the only woman who satisfies his needs, as he says, but his needs are sexual. You need to find a man who will satisfy your needs, not only for sex but for love, companionship, and all the other things that are part of a healthy relationship.