What colors do women like?

Ok, This question is for everybody. What color clothing works best when meeting women? Ladies, What do you women like for us men to wear? And guys, What colors have brought you the most success with women? Or right at the moment of that first impression, does it even matter? This is something that has been bothering me as of late. . . just needed some answers. Thanks.

Miss Mojo

IMHO - as long as it isn't pink, purple, baby pastels, or sequined :)

i actually have a bit of thing for blues and blacks, and as horrible as it sounds, i saw a couple of guys when i was out the other week wearing a mustard colour t-shirt and it looked HOT!

....and they have to be colour and pattern coordinated.

• Author

Would light blue be considered a 'baby pastel'?

IMHO - as long as it isn't pink, purple, baby pastels, or sequined :) i actually have a bit of thing for blues and blacks, and as horrible as it sounds, i saw a couple of guys when i was out the other week wearing a mustard colour t-shirt and it looked HOT! ....and they have to be colour and pattern coordinated.
Miss Mojo

subtract the colour blue from 'baby pastel'....i was thinking more along the lines of pastel pinks, pastel greens and pastel lemons.

light blue is nice. think of the kind of light blue that a lot of men wear as shirts under their business suits....a light blue shirt/t-shirt/polo shirt with black pants....very swish!