bad vibes.

I have recently (early april) split up with my girlfriend, based on the grounds that we would not be seeing eachother until June. We decided to split and see other people until I return home June 7th. We promised eachother that we would not become involved with other people deeply (or have sex), but rather date so as to not be lonely. Well anyway, We spoke and she met some guy (lets call him Twinkie) well my girlfriend met Twinkie at a club and Twinkie was "really sweet"

The only reason your ex girlfriend would have told you all about Twinkie was to give you a message...SHE IS INTERESTED IN SOMEBODY ELSE. An intelligent, mature lady would not have given you this information without a reason.

Dump her butt, don't even think about going back, and start pursuing these ladies who give you their numbers. Your relationship was pretty sorry if you had to break up so each of you could see other people to avoid loneliness. That's a pretty lame reason for breaking it off.

Write your ex off and go for something real. She's a flake and a half. Maybe the two of you can get back together in ten years or so...when she grows up.

I have to agree with Tony here. Get rid of this girl, and don't even think about hooking up with her when June 7th rolls around.

Things must not have been so GREAT if you two broke up in the first place and decided to see other people.

This girl is really immature and inconsiderate if she's sitting there telling you "Wow..this guy was really sweet..he's so wonderful..blah blah". You definitely don't need a girl like that.

About what your boy Lerks told you, maybe every girl does have the potential to be a slut. But if that's true, then every girl also has the potential to be a wonderful, mature, committed girlfriend also.

So don't base your decision on what a girl has the potential of becoming, base it on who she IS and how she acts RIGHT NOW. In the case of your (ex)-girl, I don't think she'll become a mature adult anytime soon.

Seven the Flake magnet

Really? Hmmm. I'll kick that idea around for a second before I actually go ahead with it. It sounds like a good idea, but she called me early this morning saying she missed me. She also apologized for talking about that other dude. Which I found pretty eerie, since she always says how I shouldn't be jealous of other guys. Eitherway, I've been talking to the girl I mentioned...tell me this isn't weird...I found out she did a little modeling, but "nothing big" she said...Then I buy a magazine this morning on the way to work ("Mass Appeal" a magazine about urban art and music) and lo and behold she was in one of the spreads for womens fashion or whatever, entitled "Sunday Morning" It bugged me out. I'm gonna show it to her tonight. So should I still dump my girlfriend? I mean I've been with her for a loooong time, it's not gonna be easy, and to tell you the truth, I'm pretty much in love with her.