Dry humping position

My boyfriend and i decided to remain virgins until marriage, we are both in college but we engage in dry humping. When we first started he was on top most of the time but now i'm the one on top all the time. i asked him why he didn't want it to be on top and said that it was because it's easier to slide when i'm on top. Do you guys know if it's more comfortable this way , he does everything to please me but i would like to try something different and not being on top all the time.

If the two of you are going to have a good relationship, you will have to compromise and alternate positions in order for both of you to be fulfilled.

If your boyfriend insists on positions that are only favorable to him all the time, he is not someone you want to spend a lot of time with.

Skitzofreakniak

When we first started he

was on top most of the time but now i'm the one on top all the time. i asked him why he didn't want it to be on top and said that it was because it's easier to slide when i'm on top.

I have tried dry humping with my girlfriend and it is very, very pleasurable. I have found It is easy to orgasm and let go if you're on the bottom for the guy, it will take longer for him if he is on top. But the longer the wait, the bigger the bigger the orgasm. It is not as easy to tease the man when he is beneath you. Also being on the bottom is better because there is no bed for the penis head to bump into and this is really painful.

I don't recommend just you on top but if the guy is to be on tophe will need a little more caution. Take turns.

I also have a question on this, is dry humping as good for the girl as for the guy? If so how can I make it good for my girlfriend because I can't stimulate her too well while dry humping. I succeeded once (I think) but not for very long.