Girlfriend won't...

Dress up sexy for me. She is 20 years old, and looks like a teenager, wearing jeans, and sneakers. She is a good looking girl, and I asked her if she would wear some sexy clothing from Victoria's Secret, and she got pissed at me, saying that she does not need to wear that stuff, and if I want that stuff I should get another girl, or go to a strip club. It would be such a turn on for her to wear all that. Am I wrong for asking her to do that for me, she misinterprets me, and thinks that I am sick. Then why the hell would Victorias Secret sell all that stuff???

Your girlfriend is young, immature, and obviously untrained in the art of pleasing her man. There are lots of ladies who go out of their way and actually enjoy buying sexy outfits to impress their guys.

You won't get this for your lady until she arrives at a place where she wants to please you or realizes just what is going on. A lot of people her age are quite self centered and selfish and not so interested in doing things for another's benefit.

Not to offend you but her reaction to your request is that of someone without great education, intellect or class. I know you think she's pretty, etc. but is this a girl you really want to be with?

Anyhow, you won't get any sexy outfits on this girl for a good while so just give up.

Just because she is pretty does not mean that she can wear jeans and still be sexy. I like when women take good care of themselves and invest some time and money in impressing ther guys. After all, when I see her in jeans and snickers, I dont get turned on very much thesed days, and this is what she fails to understand.

Your girlfriend is young, immature, and obviously untrained in the art of pleasing her man. There are lots of ladies who go out of their way and actually enjoy buying sexy outfits to impress their guys. You won't get this for your lady until she arrives at a place where she wants to please you or realizes just what is going on. A lot of people her age are quite self centered and selfish and not so interested in doing things for another's benefit. Not to offend you but her reaction to your request is that of someone without great education, intellect or class. I know you think she's pretty, etc. but is this a girl you really want to be with? Anyhow, you won't get any sexy outfits on this girl for a good while so just give up.

Do this. For the next holiday (ooh, Easter's coming up!) or birthday, buy her something sexy from Victoria's Secret. (Although, IMO VS is way overpriced. You can get as good quality and sexiness at department stores.) Don't go overboard. You know she doesn't like it that much, so go with a strappy nightie or some sexy/cute pjs. (i.e., no garter belts!). She can't not wear it at least once if you buy it for her. When she puts it on, tell her over and over again how sexy she looks, how much it turns you on, etc. That will make her feel very attractive, trust me. She's young, so she's probably not used to wearing it, and may be a little insecure about how she'll look in something sexy. With the right words from you, that could all change...

Good luck!

P.S. My ex did this for me and it worked wonders. I buy all kinds of sexy stuff now. Sometimes all it takes is a little push in the right direction.

Dress up sexy for me. She is 20 years old, and looks like a teenager, wearing jeans, and sneakers. She is a good looking girl, and I asked her if she would wear some sexy clothing from Victoria's Secret, and she got pissed at me, saying that she does not need to wear that stuff, and if I want that stuff I should get another girl, or go to a strip club. It would be such a turn on for her to wear all that. Am I wrong for asking her to do that for me, she misinterprets me, and thinks that I am sick. Then why the hell would Victorias Secret sell all that stuff???

How bold and judgmental of you to tell him "Not to offend you but her reaction to your request is that of someone without great education, intellect or class." What kind of idiot are you? So because she doesn't want to prance around in lacey teddies and merry black widows, that makes her stupid, unintellectual and classless? She's only 20. Maybe she grew up in a very conservative home and has never had anyone to teach her about dressing sexy. Maybe she grew up being taught that only sluts where sexy clothes. You are quick to harshly judge people and make astounding assumptions. What a dork.

Your girlfriend is young, immature, and obviously untrained in the art of pleasing her man. There are lots of ladies who go out of their way and actually enjoy buying sexy outfits to impress their guys. You won't get this for your lady until she arrives at a place where she wants to please you or realizes just what is going on. A lot of people her age are quite self centered and selfish and not so interested in doing things for another's benefit. Not to offend you but her reaction to your request is that of someone without great education, intellect or class. I know you think she's pretty, etc. but is this a girl you really want to be with? Anyhow, you won't get any sexy outfits on this girl for a good while so just give up.

You made some very good points here, especially the part about me being a dork. I can definitely be that at times.

You're right. She shouldn't be forced or intimidated into wearing that stuff. But a lady of class and intellect would not have reacted as she did but rather would have sought to resolve the issue so as to preclude the necessity of her boyfriend posting on the Internet.

I still feel there are things both men and women can do, that maybe they aren't excited about, to please their partner. But there are some cultures where people are passionate like you and opt more to please themselves. I prefer people from the cultures that do what they can to please their spouses, as long as they don't have to go too much out of their way.

It is my opinion that the failure of many relationships is due to the attitude that each is in it for their own personal fulfillment. Now, the guy who posted here may be a selfish jerk, sort of related to me, but frankly most ladies I know and talk to are very happy to do things that please their mate. And Victoria Secret is one of their favorite stores.

Being the dork that I am, I feel that a lady who loves a guy shouldn't mind putting on stuff from Victoria's Secret. Their stuff is extremely tasteful and many ladies look lots better in it than they do naked.

However, I do understand and appreciate your point of view.

As I said, there is nothing wrong with dressing sexy, in fact it becomes an absoulute neecssity at some point in a relationship. We, guys, are more visual than girls are. SOme of the things that turn us on are beyond the comprehension of females, so that is why maybe they do not understand that few sexy clothing can work wonders and be sometimes more arousing than the naked body itself. We, guys, like to fantasize, and girls have no idea what sort of images we draw in our minds when it comes to women, and sex

How bold and judgmental of you to tell him "Not to offend you but her reaction to your request is that of someone without great education, intellect or class." What kind of idiot are you? So because she doesn't want to prance around in lacey teddies and merry black widows, that makes her stupid, unintellectual and classless? She's only 20. Maybe she grew up in a very conservative home and has never had anyone to teach her about dressing sexy. Maybe she grew up being taught that only sluts where sexy clothes. You are quick to harshly judge people and make astounding assumptions. What a dork.

Victoria's Secret has some great stuff in it for everyone. I was just flipping through the newest catalog that came in the mail...

They not only have sexy lingerie but some great outfits as well. Dave, why don't you pick up a catalog and point out some of the clothes in there to your girlfriend. They have dresses, skirts, even jeans and shirts that will probably turn most guys on. Maybe she'll agree to get a couple of the outfits you like. Start with these.

Or at the mall next time, just stop by Victoria's Secret and browse around the store. Maybe she'll show some interest in some sexy clothing. I know every time I go,

I ALWAYS see something I'd like to buy.

Also, on your own, pick out some sexy lingerie that you REALLY like but that isn't the MOST revealing one either.

Buy it and give it to her as a gift. Maybe she'll wear

it then.

If she STILL doesn't, then she is being pretty immature and stubborn and really doesn't care to please you too much.

:) Good luck!

girls have no idea what sort of images we draw in our minds when it comes to women, and sex

phwoar!!! oh yes we do!!!! we know because sometimes we are the focus of these images! a girl can ALWAYS tell when a guy is undressing her with his eyes and it doesn't take much imagination to know what's going on in his imagination!

hehe :)