What do you want in a mate?

Life in my shell

Life in my shell

arrange these in order from most important to least important to you in your potential mate..

Intelligence

Looks

creativity

sensetivity

morals

Hobbies

intelligence

looks

morals

sensitivity

creativity

hobbies

arrange these in order from most important to least important to you in your potential mate..

Intelligence Looks creativity sensetivity morals Hobbies

morals

sensitivity

intelligence

looks

creativity

Hobbies*

* I do not feel like "hobbies" goes with the rest of the list, which are personal characteristics. A person's hobbies are pretty irrelevant unless they are destructive in some way.

** While these seem to be ranked in order, that doesn't mean there is more than a very slight difference in their importance. The first five are actually pretty equal with the gap between some a bit more than others and the sixth falling somewhat below. But all are very close together in rank.

Intelligence Looks creativity sensetivity morals Hobbies

um, a combo, preferably!:

intelligence and morals are a MUST

looks are optional (but i believe a smart face can' be ugly)

gotta be tall tho :p and stronger than me :p

common hobbies can be started... *shrug* as long as he isn't boring and willing to try new things... (sign of intelligence)

sensitivity - as long as he has it. no need to be able to show it all the time. But being caring is a MUST ...

Creativity - hopefully! It goes with intelligence, I believe... I'm not all that creative myself though... So extreme creativity can scare me, hehe =)

There ya go.

Morals

Intelligence

Looks

Sensitivity

Creativity

Hobbies

However these are not the only qualities. There are some that I find even more important than a few of the above:

honesty

respect

open-mindedness

kindness

trustworthiness

confidence

Just thought you'd like to know

:)