Caught wo-timing by new woman

I currently have wife. Recently I got to know a woman and really like her a lot. She also loves me too.I have kind of two timed on both my wife and this woman found out.Now she left me with her farewell letter and told me that I would take care of your wife and don't need to find her. However,I can't do it. I can't bear to leave my wife neither. Kindly advise.

I don't know what country or what culture you are in so this is difficult to answer. However, if you are in a country and culture that values the sanctity of marriage, you have a real problem.

If you continue cheating on your wife, I absolutely guarantee she will find out and you will face stiff consequences.

For what reason did you get married if you didn't want to make a committment to your wife? That was pretty lame.

Your problem requires as a solution morals and self discipline and you have both in short supply. I have no idea where you can find more of them.

I'm from HK. I was suppose to get her as my the 2nd wives? Can you tell me the consequence about 2 wives,please?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what country or what culture you are in so this is difficult to answer. However, if you are in a country and culture that values the sanctity of marriage, you have a real problem.

If you continue cheating on your wife, I absolutely guarantee she will find out and you will face stiff consequences. For what reason did you get married if you didn't want to make a committment to your wife? That was pretty lame. Your problem requires as a solution morals and self discipline and you have both in short supply. I have no idea where you can find more of them.

I currently have wife. Recently I got to know a woman and really like her a lot. She also loves me too.I have kind of two timed on both my wife and this woman found out.Now she left me with her farewell letter and told me that I would take care of your wife and don't need to find her. However,I can't do it. I can't bear to leave my wife neither. Kindly advise.