coldness

My bf keeps telling me that I'm cold to him! I have asked a few of my guy-friends if i am a cold person and they all said not at all (maybe they're just being nice though)

I know i am nicer to friends than to guys who like me... isn't that normal though? guy friends - i'll call them, and stuff, my bf - i usually wait for his call, generally letting him lead the relationship.

Also, when i try being nicer/sweeter to him, i start feeling like one of those girls who are running after their bf all the time...

Some advice? How can I be more warm & make him more relaxed/comfortable/etc.?

Thanks

Don't worry about being one of theos girlfriends who's always running after their boyfriends all the time. If you really care about him, you won't care about that.

Do you feel affectionate toward him?

Lastly, I don't know about your guy friends, but more than likely, they're not going to be able to give you a real good answer. Guy friends, for the most part, have never been in a relationship with you, and have never seen you from that angle. You have even admitted that maybe you're more warm toward your guy friends than toward your boyfriend.

Also, sometimes (and this may not be thew case with your guy friends, although it is very often the case, even if they put on a great act in making you believe the opposite)...guy-friends stick around to keep you open for an option later on. This is a reality of it from a "nice guy" that has seen many of his "nice-guy" friends do similar things, whether or not they are consciously doing it.

You should commend your boyfriend for being so open with you, and I commend you for being receptive to his concerns. Back rubs and random kisses always work, ask him how his day went, etc.

Best of luck.

Paulie