Help - Boyfriend is going to bars w/ other women

Hi, my boyfriend last night took a girl out to eat and then bought her a drinks at a bar. I don't know her and when he told me I was pissed. Then he said he wanted her as a client and he said he will have to do that in the future to get clients whether they are men or women. Hes just starting a new job so this is all new to me. I don't think I can handle the thouht of him eating dinner with women and taking them out for drinks. What should I do?

talk to him more about his job re. what it requires and then tell him how you feel about it

Hi, my boyfriend last night took a girl out to eat and then bought her a drinks at a bar. I don't know her and when he told me I was pissed. Then he said he wanted her as a client and he said he will have to do that in the future to get clients whether they are men or women. Hes just starting a new job so this is all new to me. I don't think I can handle the thouht of him eating dinner with women and taking them out for drinks. What should I do?

I've been in business a lot of years and, while I may have taken some ladies out to eat, I have never needed to take them to bars.

However, this is your boyfriend's business and he is in the best position to know just what it may take to land a client. I don't see how he may need to do this but you know the kind of work he does and you can use your own good common sense to decide for yourself if this kind of socializing is necessary.

I don't know of many kinds of sales or service jobs that require a guy to take a gal out to eat and have drinks to get business. Maybe he more easily lands clients if they are a little tipsy. Does he take men out to eat and for drinks as well? If he does, then you know this is essential.

If he can't come up with a good explanation of why this is necessary all of a sudden and/or if you are not satisfied with his explanation, I would drop his butt. It sounds like he's looking to begin a habit of this and you don't need it.

But make no hasty decision until you have a chance to judge for yourself just how essential these dinner/drinks afterward things are in the context of his job.