hi!

First off, i'd like to state that I'm a girl :)

I am also in a relationship w/ a guy.

but I find myself looking at girls a lot... which made me wonder of my potential bi-sexuality...

I really like human bodies in general, and while i find guys' bodies attractive, i think the same of girls.

I have to say that my bf is fairly feminine. He grew up with his mom & sister in the house and is the type of guy who's shy of his hairy legs... He can talk about a lot of girly things, and sometimes I feel like he's like a close-girlfriend to me... something like that

I don't know how to decide on my identity and how to explore it if at all...

I hope u understand what i mean - if not - i'm not sure what other info to add so maybe u can ask me some Qns...

Thanks

Well, your situation doesn't seem that all uncommon. I've heard about women looking at other women throught out their maturing ages. I'm not sure how old you are. In some countries, looking at the same sex is custom and just a part of growing to adulthood. Now, your boyfriend doesw seem a little feminine. If you think that you are bi, and from what you said about your b/f, you could haev a slight attraction to the female sex. I'm not really sure what to tell you to do except keep asking questions and watching how you react to certain situations. Sorry I'm not that much help. Hope I explained some things. cya

hi! First off, i'd like to state that I'm a girl :) I am also in a relationship w/ a guy. but I find myself looking at girls a lot... which made me wonder of my potential bi-sexuality...

I really like human bodies in general, and while i find guys' bodies attractive, i think the same of girls. I have to say that my bf is fairly feminine. He grew up with his mom & sister in the house and is the type of guy who's shy of his hairy legs... He can talk about a lot of girly things, and sometimes I feel like he's like a close-girlfriend to me... something like that I don't know how to decide on my identity and how to explore it if at all... I hope u understand what i mean - if not - i'm not sure what other info to add so maybe u can ask me some Qns... Thanks