What Does It Mean to "JUMP" a guy sexually?

MistyRain

When my boyfriend and i are together and fooling around. I will sometimes lick his ears and neck and then even kiss him. My boyfriend, says "GIRL U GOINA MAKE ME JUMP U" you better stop. What does this mean? When he says this i just laugh it off, but in actuality i dont know what "JUMP" means when it comes to sex. help me Misty Rain

Your question is actually what does it mean to "jump" a girl sexually, since your guy is saying he's going to "jump" you if don't stop getting him excited.

"Jump" is just a way of saying "have sex." When a guy thinks a girl wants him to talk dirty to her, he may say something like "I'm going to jump your bones" which, again, means grab you and have sex with you.

There are many slang words for "jump" such as "hump", "lay", "bed", "get in your pants", "screw", etc. A lot of people just use these words conversationally in lieu of the "F" word. For some reason, a lot of guys don't enjoy just saying sex or sexual intercourse when they are talking to other guys or even to their girlfriends. No matter what words are used, it happens almost identically the same way no matter what country you're in or what language is spoken there.

If you have a favorite word you like to use for "sex", let your boyfriend know well before he decides to "jump" you!!!

And I think it's really nice that your boyfriend gives you this warning. A lot of guys just "jump" first and warn afterwards.

...when someone says they want to "jump" you, they mean have sex with you.

he's not saying he will jump you(of course, you would have to consent), but it's a playful way of him telling you how you are making him feel (he could even be hinting! ;) ). that is, you are turning him on so much he feels like he could take it further!

but of course, if i were you, i'd wait until you felt totally sure you wanted to take it further. most decent, caring guys will respect whatever you think.