Why do some people complain about

Tess

Life is always perfect. It happens exactly the way it's supposed to, the way it was intended to. Life is imperfect when it goes well. We learn nothing at that time.

It is only through difficulties, heartache, etc. that we grow and learn and become better human beings. Without trials and problems to overcome, life would be quite unfulfilling.

Life is also very ongoing. While parts of it are problem free, others parts are riddled with pain and chaos. Life starts when we are born and ends when we die. Hopefully, during the period in between we have all the experiences that make us into the great human beings we strive to become.

We have the power to change some things in life to make them more easy. We are powerless over other aspects of it.

The people who complain about life are the ones who haven't quite figured out what it's all about yet. Some people die not having a full grasp of it. It doesn't really matter in the long run. When lights go out, they are out for eternity not matter how imperfect a life was.

And death...death is the only thing in life that is PERFECTLY safe and absolutely PERFECT.

Can you tell pro & con about when a guy married to 2 women? Why can he do that?

------------------------------------------------------------

Life is always perfect. It happens exactly the way it's supposed to, the way it was intended to. Life is imperfect when it goes well. We learn nothing at that time. It is only through difficulties, heartache, etc. that we grow and learn and become better human beings. Without trials and problems to overcome, life would be quite unfulfilling. Life is also very ongoing. While parts of it are problem free, others parts are riddled with pain and chaos. Life starts when we are born and ends when we die. Hopefully, during the period in between we have all the experiences that make us into the great human beings we strive to become.

We have the power to change some things in life to make them more easy. We are powerless over other aspects of it. The people who complain about life are the ones who haven't quite figured out what it's all about yet. Some people die not having a full grasp of it. It doesn't really matter in the long run. When lights go out, they are out for eternity not matter how imperfect a life was. And death...death is the only thing in life that is PERFECTLY safe and absolutely PERFECT.

Hi Tess,

Are these just random questions that you are wondering about or are you having problems with some guy?

It would help us out a LOT if you told us the whole story, from the beginning to the end. Tell us about this guy, what happened and what he did to you.

Don't worry, you can write a lot at one time. It's easier to explain the whole situation in one post rather than write one-sentence questions that are difficult for us to understand.

Can you tell pro & con about when a guy married to 2 women? Why can he do that? ------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your advice before (i.e: he had gf before,but he didn't tell me)

I just was wondering everything and i know my questions can be lame for you guys. --) I do apologize for this inconvenience this error has caused you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tess, Are these just random questions that you are wondering about or are you having problems with some guy? It would help us out a LOT if you told us the whole story, from the beginning to the end. Tell us about this guy, what happened and what he did to you. Don't worry, you can write a lot at one time. It's easier to explain the whole situation in one post rather than write one-sentence questions that are difficult for us to understand.