O.K., maybe its PMS, however I would like to post my pet peeve on here!!

Rachel

I would like to ask all wonderful contributors and new members to pick a "name" to identify themselves.

Obviously, "Rachel" is not my real name. I actually tried a couple(I was Pat for a while), before settling on Rachel.

Names, like "curious", "confused in Seattle", "hurt", etc. are not "imaginative". It makes an impersonable medium like computers even more so.

Sorry if I pissed anyone off.

How about Zorro, Ally McBeal, Joan of Arc, Oprah, Mohammad Ali,....

Just don't use Tony. Someone did that once(not me), and he did NOT like it.

How about Anthony...or my middle name, Nicholas???

Frankly, my favorite name is Confused. It isn't so original but it is very descriptive of people who are that way. It's so hard to tell one Confused from the other.

The only reason I use the same name all the time is because I'm just too lazy to change it...it comes up automatically. Did you ever see any of the Fletch movies, with Chevy Chase. He used a different name each time. Nothing wrong with that...but, then again, there are others here who might get pissed off.

Vladimira is an awfully beautiful name. Hortense is kind of unique.

Whatever you call yourself, just make sure it doesn't cost more than 10 cents a minute. Actually, you can call me for 5 cents a minute if you use MCI.

Definitely keep it as "Sparkle." How did your exams go? We've been eagerly anticipating your return. And did anything come of the guy you were telling us about from the computer room (that bumped into you, and got your e-mail address).

We were really getting on a roll there before your exams started. I, for one, am very happy to see you around again. Hope you stay. You always have great things to say!

And Paulie actually met somebody he liked this weekend. She gave me her business card, and told me to call her. I'm gonna call tomorrow, and see if she wants to meet up after work on friday.

Later,

Paulie!

Zorro is my rat's name, I love it. Does Catari make too strong connotations? She had an ungrateful heart, I don't.

Catari

I would like to ask all wonderful contributors and new members to pick a "name" to identify themselves. Obviously, "Rachel" is not my real name. I actually tried a couple(I was Pat for a while), before settling on Rachel. Names, like "curious", "confused in Seattle", "hurt", etc. are not "imaginative". It makes an impersonable medium like computers even more so. Sorry if I pissed anyone off. How about Zorro, Ally McBeal, Joan of Arc, Oprah, Mohammad Ali,.... Just don't use Tony. Someone did that once(not me), and he did NOT like it.
Miss Mojo (formerly girl's view)

that's a good idea rachel. my name's real original (erm, NOT!!) i think from now on, i will be known as miss mojo, which is my cat's name.

i on the other hand, am like austin powers right now, and have lost my mojo!!! (not the cat, i mean my own personal mojo!).

I would like to ask all wonderful contributors and new members to pick a "name" to identify themselves. Obviously, "Rachel" is not my real name. I actually tried a couple(I was Pat for a while), before settling on Rachel. Names, like "curious", "confused in Seattle", "hurt", etc. are not "imaginative". It makes an impersonable medium like computers even more so. Sorry if I pissed anyone off. How about Zorro, Ally McBeal, Joan of Arc, Oprah, Mohammad Ali,.... Just don't use Tony. Someone did that once(not me), and he did NOT like it.

Rachel,

I would like to ask all wonderful contributors and new members to pick a "name" to identify themselves.

Thanks for the message! We are (eventually) rolling out our updated web site which will allow for name registration and prevent people from using your chosen name. Anyone wishing to register in advance can send a message to me and I will make sure that no one else takes your name. A notice will be posted here when the change will occur. We are presently trying to overcome a few technical obstacles.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel