Some dating advice needed

Dragonflys

I wanted to ask a dating question:

I am dating this girl, she is 23, I'm 29. We have gone on 7 dates in three weeks of knowing each other. We met in a bar. So far we have had a great time. She is very aloof about the whole thing. Thats fine.

So far we are only kissing, but interestingly I initiate all the intimacy and although she does not resist or complain at all, she only lets it go so far. She never talks about what she wants, and avoids talk about it, although I have only mentioned it once. I have never been in this situation before where it is like this. I find myself wondering whether she feels there is any chemistry between us, or whether I am just convenient.

She has a very busy working lifestyle and she does contact me for 2-3 dates a week so far so I'm not unhappy. I'm just wondering, if a women acts the way I'm describing, should I just continue to play it cool, or should I try and ignite more spark to stimulate more interest?.

I'm affectionate when with her (without overdoing it), but thats the way I am. I certainly don't contact her more than she does me.

Oliver

For a busy working woman, everything so far sounds excellent. Things are going great and you should remain cool and give things time.

I have no idea why so many people want things to take off so quickly in a relationship. This lady is very smart in taking her good time. Now, in a month or so, if she isn't warming up a bit more, that would be a good time to start some dialogue on where her head is at.

Three weeks is a very young dating relationship. The fact that she's calling you often is extremely promising. That shows a great level of interest. I think you'll find her warming up as she gets to know you better. Just don't get mushy on her too quickly. Give her a run for her money...and don't just say yes everytime she wants to go out. Let her know you have a life away from her. That'll really get her juices flowing.

You know, until I started reading the posts on this forum, I always thought it was the females who worried about this stuff. Stay cool, be patient, and enjoy. This sounds like it's coming along really great.

I think the two of you should start some new events in

your life like going for walks and talking to each

other sitting on the grass feeding the ducks and

little simple things like this which are different

than just focusing on intimacy and you will

feel her responding more to you

Fill your outing perhaps with a picnic and some

wine or what you enjoy drinking together

with a nice picnic blanket and nice glasses

and your faourite food and basically

do other things together and open up new

opportunities to enjoy together, cycling

Then you will find your private intimate time

together with a whole new meaning and she will

definitely respond in a different way

She is probably shy

Try talking to her asking her what she likes

Like this? Do you enjoy that? What would you

like to do? It will come and your relationship

will grow

Try not to get too involved and serious because

you do not want a fast drawback

Easy does it

I wanted to ask a dating question: I am dating this girl, she is 23, I'm 29. We have gone on 7 dates in three weeks of knowing each other. We met in a bar. So far we have had a great time. She is very aloof about the whole thing. Thats fine. So far we are only kissing, but interestingly I initiate all the intimacy and although she does not resist or complain at all, she only lets it go so far. She never talks about what she wants, and avoids talk about it, although I have only mentioned it once. I have never been in this situation before where it is like this. I find myself wondering whether she feels there is any chemistry between us, or whether I am just convenient. She has a very busy working lifestyle and she does contact me for 2-3 dates a week so far so I'm not unhappy. I'm just wondering, if a women acts the way I'm describing, should I just continue to play it cool, or should I try and ignite more spark to stimulate more interest?. I'm affectionate when with her (without overdoing it), but thats the way I am. I certainly don't contact her more than she does me. Oliver