REBOUND!!

LEILA

hEY,

i REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN IN A GOOD WAY WHY IT´S NOT ALWAYS THE BEST THING TO RUSH INTO A NEW RELATIONSHIP-ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER HAVING A BAD EXPERIENCE AND NOT HAVING HEALED YET. a GUY I AM SEEING DOESN´T UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS SOOO LOVING AND INTO IT IN THE BEGINNING(FIRST MONTH) AND WHY I AM KIND OF BACKING OFF NOW. I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN IT MANY TIMES THAT I NEED TIME. I REALLY, REALLY LIKE HIM, BUT GET SCARED WHEN HE PRESSURES ME. IAM NOT OVER MY EX COMPLETELY-T TAKES TIME TO HEAL, AND DON´T FEEL READY TO JUMP INTO SOMETHING VERY SERIOUS YET. HOW CAN I EXPLAIN IT TO HIM IN A DIFFERENT WAY????

How about being honest??? "I'm still not over my ex and was kinda on the rebound when I got with you" Doesn't mean it won't work out but I need some time to heal". How's that? You should've thought about that in the beginning instead of rushing and making him linger there. He shouldn't have to be wasting his time with someone who's not ready for a relationship unless he really wants to. So let him make that decision. Good luck

hEY, i REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN IN A GOOD WAY WHY IT´S NOT ALWAYS THE BEST THING TO RUSH INTO A NEW RELATIONSHIP-ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER HAVING A BAD EXPERIENCE AND NOT HAVING HEALED YET. a GUY I AM SEEING DOESN´T UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS SOOO LOVING AND INTO IT IN THE BEGINNING(FIRST MONTH) AND WHY I AM KIND OF BACKING OFF NOW. I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN IT MANY TIMES THAT I NEED TIME. I REALLY, REALLY LIKE HIM, BUT GET SCARED WHEN HE PRESSURES ME. IAM NOT OVER MY EX COMPLETELY-T TAKES TIME TO HEAL, AND DON´T FEEL READY TO JUMP INTO SOMETHING VERY SERIOUS YET. HOW CAN I EXPLAIN IT TO HIM IN A DIFFERENT WAY????

My dearest Friend,

Its not always the best thing to jump into a nw relationship because with all truths at heart, the new person in your life is just a stepping stone...which means we step all over him. I know, its hard getting over someone and its only human to want someone to fill the void, but considering everything...we hurt someone just as we've been hurt. If this new person in your life was a new love, you wouldnt even be thinking of your ex...so I think its time to let hime go or to at least tell him how you feel directly. In most cases, the best thing is to be alone and not subsitute your loss with something new...This doesnt give you time to get over your ex, and every now and then he'll always appear. When hes long gone from your heart, then only will you be in the position to love...maybe this new person could becom3 a friend. Good luck, and remember love takes time to heal!]