what goes on in the Champagne Room???

violet

I'm really curious as to what would cost $360 for 2 guys to go to the champagne room, is it a special vintage or what?? Any guys who have this knowledge pleeeze divulge, no matter how harsh the truth may be.

There is no sex there, they touch you, but you dont get #####! maybe they will rub their tits in your face, if you tocuh them, the bouncer will kick you out

I'm really curious as to what would cost $360 for 2 guys to go to the champagne room, is it a special vintage or what?? Any guys who have this knowledge pleeeze divulge, no matter how harsh the truth may be.

I know where you can get these services for half the price, and be able to touch whatever you want to!!! And, no, I don't go there (very often).

The Champagne Room is a rip off.

Lapdance is where the woman 'rides' the man, I think. Its like sitting in his lap and have 'dry sex'.

Again, I am not 100% sure of this, but I do believe that's what it is.

By the way, not all lap-dance's are private; some are open for everyone to see. Get in line!

My male friends were sitting here having a discussion on this very topic, so I thought I'd post:

A lap dance varies from place to place, it's similar to any other dance at a strip club, but here, there's some touching involved. Many times the dancer is nude, or she's stripping, and she's rubbing parts of her body against the guy, and is basically in his lap. And usually she can touch, he can't.

And in champagne rooms, it's basically a lap dance in a private room, and you pay instead by buying a really expensive bottle of champagne as your cost for the lapdance. For example, the $360 maybe?

If it's wrong, sorry..that's just what I heard.

I've been to dozens of strip clubs. Here's what happens, exactly:

You go to a strip club, and you walk in. There's usually some busty, scantily clad chick (usually an ex-stripper who is too old to strip any more, and can't leave this "industry.") You pay a cover, which ranges from $0 to 50, depending on the place. Then you walk in, there's a stage, or many stages, with seats all right around the stages. They expect that if you are sitting around the stage, that you're going to give the girls dollars. You put a dollar in front of you, and the girl on stage comes over to you, dances right in front of you for 30 seconds or so. Girls change every 10 mins. or so, and then change.

Then...when they get off stage, they walk around, flirt with guys, and solicit "private" dances. These range in cost from $20 to $100, depending on the place. The girl brings you into a SEMI-private area (there might be a partition that separates you from the rest of the people, but bouncers are always within sight, and it's not really 100% "private."

Depending on the club, and the state, there are differing rules. Some clubs, the girl can touch you, but you cannot touch them. Some clubs there is no touching whatsoever.

A private dance is basically a rip-off, because it only lasts usually for 3-10 minutes, and then it's done.

The girl doesn't ever do anything to "get you off"...at least in any place I've been in.

Answer your question??