ex girlfriend

John Smith

Me and this girl dated for about a year. When we first met, she was 16 and i was 21. I was her first boyfriend. We both loved each other and was even talking about getting married someday. Well, she dumped me one day because she said that she wanted to see other guys and see what else is out there. Of course my heart was broken. That was over a year ago since that happened. I haven't talked to very much since then (she has called me like 3 times but we talked briefly) I have since moved on and have already dated several ladies since then and she has dated several guys. Well yesturday for the first time in a long time, i decided to call her. Well, she seemed very happy to hear from me and we talked for 2 hours. (she is now 19 and im 24) We caught up on old times, laughed and giggled, and it was one of the best conversations i have ever had with her. I was in one of those silly moods and i was clowning on the phone and had her laughing harder than she has ever laughed. I can tell she really enjoyed our conversation. She is now single and so is myself. My problem is, i want to see if there is anything left. I still like her and i think she is a wonderful girl. Alot had changed since me and her dated and i was just wanting to see if there could ever be another chance between me and her in the future. But how do i find out? I have always felt something very strong towards her and I can't explain what it is. I will always have a special place in my heart for her. Its seems like even though we stopped talking for about a year, we still had each other in our thoughts. I ran into some friend of her at the mall about a month ago and they said she still talks about me alot. So can anyone give me some advise?

Go for it dude!

Just call her up and say if she wants to have dinner with you or go to movies, just a date... and then build it from there. If she is interested she will go with you, if not, well not meant to. But I guess until you try, you will never know. Just tell her, that you have dated other ladies, but she is the one you still have strong feelings for, and see what she says

all the best

Me and this girl dated for about a year. When we first met, she was 16 and i was 21. I was her first boyfriend. We both loved each other and was even talking about getting married someday. Well, she dumped me one day because she said that she wanted to see other guys and see what else is out there. Of course my heart was broken. That was over a year ago since that happened. I haven't talked to very much since then (she has called me like 3 times but we talked briefly) I have since moved on and have already dated several ladies since then and she has dated several guys. Well yesturday for the first time in a long time, i decided to call her. Well, she seemed very happy to hear from me and we talked for 2 hours. (she is now 19 and im 24) We caught up on old times, laughed and giggled, and it was one of the best conversations i have ever had with her. I was in one of those silly moods and i was clowning on the phone and had her laughing harder than she has ever laughed. I can tell she really enjoyed our conversation. She is now single and so is myself. My problem is, i want to see if there is anything left. I still like her and i think she is a wonderful girl. Alot had changed since me and her dated and i was just wanting to see if there could ever be another chance between me and her in the future. But how do i find out? I have always felt something very strong towards her and I can't explain what it is. I will always have a special place in my heart for her. Its seems like even though we stopped talking for about a year, we still had each other in our thoughts. I ran into some friend of her at the mall about a month ago and they said she still talks about me alot. So can anyone give me some advise?
Go for it dude! Just call her up and say if she wants to have dinner with you or go to movies, just a date... and then build it from there. If she is interested she will go with you, if not, well not meant to. But I guess until you try, you will never know. Just tell her, that you have dated other ladies, but she is the one you still have strong feelings for, and see what she says all the best