"other strange info"->"more crazy Qns!"

JustAGirl

Hey! Thanks to y'all for replying my questions!!

One thing that you were very right about is that me & my bf are very much like friends. He considers he his best friend, as well as gf. Is that crappy?? I feel close to him as a friend too. I mean he's the one I go to when i have problems...

Yes, he is quite immature. He's 19, he's had a couple "romantic experiences" but not much platonic stuff before me... So sometimes i feel like we're two chimps simply exploring each other's bodies and minds...

Yes, he's crazy! I like it that way but is it going too far? His last idea was to measure volume of my breasts and his dick... he found some formulas & stuff & now wants to take measurements... so far we're just jking around bout it, but ...

Another e.g: he was trying to count my teeth once! i didn't let him though... but suddenly he got curious if i had wisdom teeth... heh...

Anyway, please lemme know what u think... cuz he's crazy & i love it, just wondering if it's going too far...

Another detail: he said once, in a discussion, that he never felt nervous/uncomfortable around me... I defenitely have... Explanation??

THANKS!

- JustAGirl

I think a couple who measures the volume of their breasts and penis is a couple that will remain together forever.

That he is so concerned about your dental health that he will count your teeth, that is truly amazing and commendable.

Rarely in the anals of human history has a man stetched his imagination so far as your boyfriend...to get to know so many intimate details of your body and your mind.

Soon, he should ask for a urine and stool sample. After that, perhaps a prick on the finger for a bit of your blood to analyze.

Your relationship, in my opinion, goes well beyond platonic...and even beyond romantic...and stretches far into uncharted areas of the galaxies of love where no two people have ever traveled before.

This sacred union is bound to make an indelible footprint in the sands of life, as long as the urine sample comes back negative.

I congratulate you on finding this wonderful man with whom you can walk proudly by his side as you both pass ever so temporarily through this morsel of time and space we call life and into the greater dimensions of infinity, where men are judged by the content of their heart and the quality of their character and not by breast and penis volume.

God Bless You!!!

I'll say one thing - at least life will never be dull and boring when he's around. And you'll probably never know someone quite like this guy ever again in your life, so enjoy the novelty while it lasts. He's different, he's kinda kinky strange, and he's an individual (to say the least)so just enjoy this 'special' person while he's around.

I think a couple who measures the volume of their breasts and penis is a couple that will remain together forever. That he is so concerned about your dental health that he will count your teeth, that is truly amazing and commendable. Rarely in the anals of human history has a man stetched his imagination so far as your boyfriend...to get to know so many intimate details of your body and your mind. Soon, he should ask for a urine and stool sample. After that, perhaps a prick on the finger for a bit of your blood to analyze. Your relationship, in my opinion, goes well beyond platonic...and even beyond romantic...and stretches far into uncharted areas of the galaxies of love where no two people have ever traveled before. This sacred union is bound to make an indelible footprint in the sands of life, as long as the urine sample comes back negative. I congratulate you on finding this wonderful man with whom you can walk proudly by his side as you both pass ever so temporarily through this morsel of time and space we call life and into the greater dimensions of infinity, where men are judged by the content of their heart and the quality of their character and not by breast and penis volume. God Bless You!!!