Where are people from?

Paulie

I koow people wish to preserve their anonymity, but I'm really curious how far reaching this site is, geographically. If people could kindly post, using perhaps the name of the place where they live as the nickname...it'd be cool to see how far-reaching this site is!

Thanks,

Paulie

I koow people wish to preserve their anonymity, but I'm really curious how far reaching this site is, geographically. If people could kindly post, using perhaps the name of the place where they live as the nickname...it'd be cool to see how far-reaching this site is! Thanks, Paulie
I koow people wish to preserve their anonymity, but I'm really curious how far reaching this site is, geographically. If people could kindly post, using perhaps the name of the place where they live as the nickname...it'd be cool to see how far-reaching this site is! Thanks, Paulie
I kkoow people wish to preserve their anonymity, but I'm really curious how far reaching this site is, geographically. If people could kindly post, using perhaps the name of the place where they live as the nickname...it'd be cool to see how far-reaching this site is! Thanks, Paulie
Los Angeles, CA
jan denver, colorado, rocky mountain high!
Charleston W.Va
Monroe, Louisiana
Sydney, Australia

Mountain View, AR