wish me luck everyone

Hi everyone.I have went to my appointment with my narologist this morning.I have to go have a MRI done on my brain in the next 2 weeks.And thought of it really sounds frightening.The narologist said that I would have to go in a tube.Im really scared.I have never had this done before.Hes having me take a medicine before I go in to relax me,but the thought of that long tube sounds frightening.I read about it and saw a picture of it on the net and it looks kind of scary.I dont know why it scares me so much,but it just does.

Wish me luck everyone.

Don't worry, the long tube won't hurt you. I have had an MRI and really, all it requires is patience to be able to lie still. It is relaxing and you might even fall asleep in it. So, good luck!

Hi everyone.I have went to my appointment with my narologist this morning.I have to go have a MRI done on my brain in the next 2 weeks.And thought of it really sounds frightening.The narologist said that I would have to go in a tube.Im really scared.I have never had this done before.Hes having me take a medicine before I go in to relax me,but the thought of that long tube sounds frightening.I read about it and saw a picture of it on the net and it looks kind of scary.I dont know why it scares me so much,but it just does. Wish me luck everyone.

Having an MRI is totally painless and pretty uneventful. Also, you can make a deal that if you get very uncomfortable, they will roll you out. You can also get out of it on your own.

However, understand completely that the MRI will identify abnormalities in your brain that may be causing problems. The technology is so good that they will identify the problems and know exactly what therapy and/or medication to prescribe to help your situation.

This should be something to look forward to because the knowledge your doctor gains from this test will be invaluable in your treatment.

You are now on your way to great health!!!