FIRE

Rachel the first

Rachel the first

My real name is not Rachel and I just picked it for the forum, but now that there is another Rachel here, she can post under Rachel if she wants intstead of Rachel the 2nd because I am no longer going to use Rachel as my nickname on the forum. I have became rather bored with the name, so I chose something a little more appropriate to my militant character, as Tony pointed out: FIRE

Don't play with FIRE unless you wanna get BURNED!!

I think we will have no problem whatsoever picking out which Rachel is posting, even if the militant Rachel uses a name other than FIRE!!!

I play with FIRE, because I LOVE roasted marshmallows.

Rachel the 2nd (formerly Rachel)

Awwwwwww Rachel!

I quite enjoyed my new nickname - are you sure that you want to change it?

I think Rachel the 1st and 2nd are great and amusing also.

"Militant character" - other negative descriptions I have read are "a front".

I feel a 'front' is a successful way of keeping others away and a form of protecting your 'real self'... which.. I am sure is delightful.

Rachel the 2nd

PS:- I do not want "Rachel" on its own. I want the 2nd!

My real name is not Rachel and I just picked it for the forum, but now that there is another Rachel here, she can post under Rachel if she wants intstead of Rachel the 2nd because I am no longer going to use Rachel as my nickname on the forum. I have became rather bored with the name, so I chose something a little more appropriate to my militant character, as Tony pointed out: FIRE Don't play with FIRE unless you wanna get BURNED!!
Rachel the 2nd (formerly Rachel)

Tony - I will now bestow upon you a new nickname!

But ....

Keep going

Keep going

Keep going

Keep going

Keep going

Keep going

lol

Keep going

You will have to wait to get it.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Anon

I think we will have no problem whatsoever picking out which Rachel is posting, even if the militant Rachel uses a name other than FIRE!!!

I play with FIRE, because I LOVE roasted marshmallows.