What makes a man jealous?

I wanted to do a little survey here to find out what are the most common things that make a man jealous of a woman.

Are women more prone to jealousy than men? or does it depend on the person?

For the player-type kind of guy, what makes him the most jealous? or does this kind of man ever get jealous at all?

Is a bit of jealousy healthy to sustain the physical chemistry in a relationship, or not?

I wanted to do a little survey here to find out what are the most common things that make a man jealous of a woman. Are women more prone to jealousy than men? or does it depend on the person? For the player-type kind of guy, what makes him the most jealous? or does this kind of man ever get jealous at all? Is a bit of jealousy healthy to sustain the physical chemistry in a relationship, or not?

I wanted to do a little survey here to find out what are the most common things that make a man jealous of a woman. Are women more prone to jealousy than men? or does it depend on the person? For the player-type kind of guy, what makes him the most jealous? or does this kind of man ever get jealous at all? Is a bit of jealousy healthy to sustain the physical chemistry in a relationship, or not?

I think that most men seem to get jealous if they think that there mate has more of a physical connection with another man like touching, hugging excessivly or hanging out with there so called (guy friends). It is a threat because he thinks that there is a possibility that he could lose her his eago and not being able to sow his seeds

women seem be more jealous if she thinks that her man has a emotional connection with another women but some of the same applies like I mentioned above.

women are more jealous of each other it seems its like there trying to out do one another or somethin

A little jealously is biological because you value that person and you dont want to lose them.Men want to be able to pass on there genes and touching other men could mean a theat of course the more confident the couple are usually the more secure the relationship is then there is little jealously

as far as a player i dont think he would get to jealouse because he usually already has one on the back burner somewhere.

YOU WRITE: "Is a bit of jealousy healthy to sustain the physical chemistry in a relationship, or not?"

A mixture of Scotch and Soda or Vodka and tonic can do it, yes.

As far as the jealous thing, I think that wanes with time. There are older men that will pay a stud to do their wives while they watch Monday night football.

Jealousy, I have figured, is probably a primitive animal instinct in us, an evolutionary thing, to ensure the purity and integrity of genetics in our offspring (you know, to make sure our wives aren't impregnated by another male and we have to unknowingly support another dude's kid forever...and to prevent the male from impregnating a chick and the mate having to take the mother's calls for 20 years or so relative to the child."

Maybe recent genetic testing has reduced the need for jealousy although they still do it on The Montel Williams Show and wow are their some pissed people.