girl trouble

P-dub

i have been talking to this female for about two months now and the second week after i met her i asked her out on a date and she rejected me. So then my best friend asked her if she was interested in me and she said she likes me in an intimate way. So I stopped talking to her but she still insisted that we should talk and she would say hi to me and give me hugs a lot. So after those episodes i told her that i liked her and she's been callin' me everyday for the past week now but whenever i ask her if she's interested in going out she'll change the subject.Somedays I would think she's in love with me but others would be like she doesn't even notice me. She's inconsistent and i'm not going to keep on saying that i like her. So What's going on here

No woman is going to be turned on to a guy who keeps saying that he likes her when he doesn't really know her that well. What inducement does she have for going out with you if she already knows you "like" her. Ladies want a challenge.

Your post sounds a little weird in places. First you asked her out and she rejected you. Then your friend asked her if she likes you and she said she did in an "intimate way." How do you like someone in an "initimate way" if you have never gone out with them or had sex with them? Please forgive my ignorance but sometimes I just don't understand things.

The rest of the stuff that's happened with you and this lady sounds really weird too. If she won't go out with you at this point, just leave her alone and move on to the next honey. And straighten out your act. Be a bit more coy. Never tell chicks you like them until you have been out with them a few times and gotten to know them.

One of the two of you is a bit wacko but I can't figure out which. Sorry. Maybe it's your friend who talked to her. I really have to sleep on this one.

You need to ask her why she seems interested and then won't go out with you. You can tell her about a cool date that have planned and make her realize how interesting it would be to go out with you.

The fact that she is calling you shows she is interested in you but she sounds a bit flakey with her on-again, off-again responses. Maybe you should re-examine why you like this girl so much. Maybe she isn't worth it.

No woman is going to be turned on to a guy who keeps saying that he likes her when he doesn't really know her that well. What inducement does she have for going out with you if she already knows you "like" her. Ladies want a challenge. Your post sounds a little weird in places. First you asked her out and she rejected you. Then your friend asked her if she likes you and she said she did in an "intimate way." How do you like someone in an "initimate way" if you have never gone out with them or had sex with them? Please forgive my ignorance but sometimes I just don't understand things.

The rest of the stuff that's happened with you and this lady sounds really weird too. If she won't go out with you at this point, just leave her alone and move on to the next honey. And straighten out your act. Be a bit more coy. Never tell chicks you like them until you have been out with them a few times and gotten to know them. One of the two of you is a bit wacko but I can't figure out which. Sorry. Maybe it's your friend who talked to her. I really have to sleep on this one.