Potty Training

littlekitty

littlekitty

Ok, my best friend in France called last night and told me this one! While it's nice and warm out there, they are potty training their little boy and letting him run around naked (a recommended technique and also saves washing!).

They have a big music room in their house. The father and son were playing in the music room when suddenly the father notices a rather distinctive smell... baby poo. :sick:

He turns around to find that not only has his son taken a poo on the floor and then stuck the drum stick in it.... he's then got back on the drums and continued to play with the pooy drum stick!! :sick::laugh::D:lmao::laugh::D:sick:

How funny!!

Another reasons why I want kids. To clean up after them! :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Author
littlekitty
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Ah yes, yet another reason to remember to take my pills!! :lmao:

Effective birth control!! :laugh::D:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, my best friend in France called last night and told me this one! While it's nice and warm out there, they are potty training their little boy and letting him run around naked (a recommended technique and also saves washing!).

They have a big music room in their house. The father and son were playing in the music room when suddenly the father notices a rather distinctive smell... baby poo. :sick:

He turns around to find that not only has his son taken a poo on the floor and then stuck the drum stick in it.... he's then got back on the drums and continued to play with the pooy drum stick!! :sick::laugh::D:lmao::laugh::D:sick:

How funny!!

LOL!! OMG!! Thank you for sharing this story. I doubt that I can one-up you on this though I've change probably a million or so diapers in my day.

Don't ya just love the newborn diapers? They're so tiny. Awww!!! lol

I feel greener now, Heather ;):)

• Author
littlekitty

:D:laugh::D You're welcome!! It still made me laugh coming back and reading it myself!

Newborns are soooo tiny and cute! :o:) Looking forward to having my own!

• 3 weeks later...
HorsenHeather

Yeah...newborns are precious and soooo cute!!!! I love babies and wouldn't mind having a few more myself...but only with one person and he's not around so I guess, if I did get pregnant, it would be a freak-0f-Nature. :bunny:

LOL

When are you thinkin' of having babies?

Heather

lmao...

thankfully my 20 mo old only goes bottomless on the porch or in the baby pool although she likes to get out and hold on to the side of the pool while she pinches one off!!:p

RecordProducer
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Ah yes, yet another reason to remember to take my pills!! :lmao:

I am so glad I had an abortion! :laugh: