LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Familial > Parenting

Temporary Foster Parent Emergency placement

Parenting Discuss tips, concerns, and all the mayhem involved in raising kids.

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th July 2018, 11:14 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyLibertyBelle View Post
Hello friends!
Today is my last day and overnight with Little Tyke. Itís been the most amazing experience ever, and he is potty trained! Iím going to miss him terribly but Social Services said that they would look to me again if the need ever arises. My friend is much better and I will be there to support her as needed/wanted. Grandpa is very grateful and brought me flowers and a box of chocolates today when he picked up little tyke to spend 2 hours doing their favourite thing: watching construction!

Thank you all for your support and ideas. Iíll keep you updated as to how he is getting on!
God bless you .
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote