Has anyone heard from Stone?

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any-one had heard from Stone? She was'nt sure if she was having contractions or Braxton Hicks last week.

She had mentioned a doctor's app't that she was scheduled for later the same day.

Anyone heard?

bubbles

Originally posted by tiki

She posted on a thread about her son dipping a few minutes ago.

What does that mean?

Peek a Boo, I 'm here it was Braxton Hicks... I never had those with my son it really scared me.. Thanks so much for asking I :love: You guys

Originally posted by Stone

Peek a Boo, I 'm here it was Braxton Hicks... I never had those with my son it really scared me.. Thanks so much for asking I :love: You guys

What is Braxton Hicks?

• Author

Stone,

Glad to hear from you! and also glad to hear that you were NOT in labour at 32 weeks......that could be very dangerous.

How are you feeling? Are they still strong?

bubbles

They hurt like a SOB, but only last for about 30-60 seconds. I guess there is nothing you can really do for them but time them and the OB doc said don't worry unless they are atleast 15 minutes apart so we'll see. I only get about 4-7 a day.

Originally posted by tiki

She posted on a thread about her son dipping a few minutes ago.

Originally posted by ~Naive~

What does that mean?

I think that means the baby is chewing tobacco in utero. :laugh:

blind_otter
Originally posted by ~Naive~

What is Braxton Hicks?

They mimic contractions, so you think you're going into labor but you're not. My oldest sister had 'em both times she was pregnant, but with her third baby (first pregnancy was twins) - she had them all during the last trimester. Yowch!

• Author

Stone,

Just let them happen and use your Lemanz breathing techniques........deeeeeep cleansing breaths. They will help with releiving the "pressure" that you feel.

Trust me Love! The more you have the BETTER the delivery. I know that I felt them a lot more on my second pregnancy than I did for my ifrst one.

It's funny when I think back about my and my ex husbands reaction to seeing this for the first time also. It was around the same time that the movie "Alien" with Sigorney Weaver came out......he kept saying that an alien was going to pop out insted of a baby........."and THAT for sure was not his!!!" LMAO

I was freaking out so I called my closest g/friend who had already had 2 children and was a waling encyclopedia concerning pregnancy, labour and delivery! She came to my place and I was sitting in the rocking chair......breathing.......not moving.........scared! Oh hell I was freaking!!!!

She laughed and taught me to breathe and relax. It worked like a charm.

bubbles