I Had The Greatest Time Of My Life Yesterday!!!

greyskies

:D Hey a miracle happened yesterday. I've been separated from my daughter

since she was three yrs old. Which makes her 18 this May 30th. Well all these years have been really hard for me. All I could think of is my little girl every single day. And I knew she would contact me someday. Well yesterday out of no where my cell phone rings and I hear this sweet voice ask me is this my mom. I said whose this as my heart was pounding through my chest. She says "It's Stephanie." I said "Stephanine May Stephanie?" And she said "Yes"

And I just started bawling my eyes out. I said "Oh my god I've been waiting for this day for so long." And she said "You have?" Anyway long story short we met each other at the In & Out by her house where she lives with my sister. And when she stood up and walked over to meet me it was like looking in the mirror. We had so much fun we cried and laughed and learned that we are just alike in every way. Yesterday was the first day of the rest of my life. And I wanted to share it with my LS family. (Smiles from ear to ear). :laugh:

Max Overclock

That's fantastic greyskies. I hope all works out well for you and your daughter.

Really great to see another positive thread here at the Shack.

Max

That's fantastic! Boy oh boy - a wedding, a reunion - it's a good day on LS :)

Greyskies, that is awesome. Im so happy that you had a good time with her:)

• Author
greyskies

Isnt it just awesome! And shes with me right now too and I'm just so freakin HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :laugh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
:D Well everything is looking good so far with my oldest daughter. :( But I also have another daughter and she was only a few months old when they were taken from me. She is responding to me positively but not like my youngest. :confused: And I feel really guilty because I don't share the same kind of feelings with her as I do with my older daughter and it really bothers me. :eek: Why is it that I don't feel the same for her as I do my oldest. I mean I love her and all but, we are not as intimante. Like I feel with my other daughter. And it hurts me. I spend quality time with both girls but its just different. Is there something wrong with me? :eek::confused::(

[color=darkblue][font=century gothic]That's really a great story, greyskies! Thanks for sharing it with us. Give it some more time with your younger daughter. Perhaps you were more bonded with the oldest when she was younger? That could definitely make a difference. The important thing is that they both feel loved by you and you make no comparisons to them (in their presence, of course). You might try doing extra things with the one you aren't as close with and at least try to establish more of a bond. Please let us know how things move along. Good luck![/font][/color]

WOW! I'm so happy for you..... that first moment when you saw each other will be a cherished memory....

i dont know your whole story bout the two girls so i dont have much advise bout your younger daughter.... just wanted to chime in to congratulate you on your elder daughter coming home.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: