Furbabies

tattoomytoe

tattoomytoe

of those LSers who have kitties... Do you scoop litter everyday? week? or what? Cause i just change the whole lot of it every week, none of that scooping crap! i was wondering are your kitties picky about that?

Ahhhh...if you like kitties you'll have to adopt FreeMe's quote in another post:

"Eat, Drink and Be Furry!!".

My cat is house trained like a dog. She meow's or scratches on the door when she wants out or in. If we leave for a couple of days, we put a litter box for her in the kid's tub and she also does fine with it.

If ONLY feeding her was as simple. She is a pain in the A$$ when it comes to eating. She does seem to like the new Friskies 'Fine Cuts' which cost 47 cents a pack. Damn cat!

I'm glad you liked my little joke Arabess!

tattoo - When I had my kitties I used to change the litter probably about once a week. I would scoop it sometimes if it needed it. My kitties weren't that picky, but I did have one when I was a kid who was. Of course, being a lazy kid I did sometimes let it get out of hand and she would let me know, if you know what I mean.

Our cat is 8-9 years old and mean as hell! I wouldn't mind getting another kitten.....but she would surely kill it. All the neighborhood cats are horrified when she comes around! HAHAHA!

I have 3 furbabies. In the winter (here in Canada can get to -30) My 2 kitties don't like the cold (whimps.... not that I blame them) so I'm constantly empting 2 boxes about every other day. If they are not clean enough to their liking they poop beside the box. I think just to get even for not cleaning them. They can be a pain b/c the second I set down a clean litter box one of them has to christen it garenteed. It's like man I just cleaned that. 1 of my kitties will go outside all year around but will occasionally use the box I think just to get his 2 sents in. 3 seasons out of the year I get a break from the box thing. But here in Canada winter lasts for 10 months. :( (or so it seems) I went to a pet store the other day and seen a book about toilet training your cat. I was tempeted to buy it but didn't

b/c I didn't quite believe that it was possible.

• Author
tattoomytoe

Lucky for me mine are not tOO picky...i can get away with leaving it a week, or more if it doesn't smell.

i have 2 kitties, we have 2 boxes.

Originally posted by carla

I went to a pet store the other day and seen a book about toilet training your cat. I was tempeted to buy it but didn't

b/c I didn't quite believe that it was possible.

GAWD....can you just imagine a big old wet cat stuck in your toilette!!! TFF!

• Author
tattoomytoe

well mine drink from the toilet, they are always leaving paw prints on the seat!

I have four kitties, two boxes. And I scoop several times a week, should do it every day but it gets to be such a drag. There is one cat who is picky about clean litter and he's about to go up for adoption if he keeps up the pooping outside the box. :(

Used to have one cat who peed on the bed if the litter was really bad. That kitty went to live with my ex. :D

Used to have one cat who peed on the bed if the litter was really bad. That kitty went to live with my ex.

ROTFLMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

GAWD....can you just imagine a big old wet cat stuck in your toilette!!! TFF!

makes me think of that poster with the wet kitty. He's so sad looking. :(

well mine drink from the toilet, they are always leaving paw prints on the seat!

I have to leave the lid down, so then they jump in the tub and give me a sad meow so I will turn the tap to let it drip a little so they can drink, even thou there water bowl is full in the kitchen. My 1 kitty is fasinated with watching the toilet flush. If she is in the bathroom when I'm about to flush I will Say " Come on Annie watch the toilet flush." She'll come running and put her paws on the edge of the toilet and watch the water go round and round when it's done she will give me this funny look "Mommy where'd the water go?" I'm such a sucker, my kitties are SOOOOO spoiled.

"Dogs have owners. Cats have servants."

I like the scoopable and I do it about every second day. I felt bad about doing it less often when I was reminded that their sense of smell is so much better than ours.

Neither of mine are bathroom fans, but I used to have one who'd sit in the sink and we'd have to turn the water on for him to have a drink.

Water on the outside gets hot in FLorida. I started putting icecubes in her outside water when she was little. NOW, she won't drink unless her water has an ice cube floating in it.

sportsloving

We had fat little bratty twin boys... and by fat I mean, oh my lord are you sure that is a cat?? fat. Harley and Davidson (yeah so original eh?) Harley wouldn't eat dry cat food and Davidson wouldn't touch the soft. Two different bowls, and two different kitty boxes because they just couldn't even understand how they were suppose to use the same one (what the heck was I thinking?). Davidson decided he didn't like living with us and ran away one day (knocked a screen out of a bedroom window, packed his bags and was gone). Harley sits at the door and meows til you let him go out, and he doesn't care what time... so what if it is three am and you have to work at five? He will sit on your chest and stare at you til you wake up, then meow as if he is the king.... that is why he now lives with the ex.