poke me plese

Dave1234

well as i dave hath absorbed the obvious manner of the juice of nectar and false-love of nipple-teat of a love-bird and how is a -furger-man to find love of scent in some sex sans trap otside food court***)((( well I have jumped out of the bushes at solomon pond and this is what misses ferenandez has a little whisker which i will reveal pokes out yonder is grotesque manner of facial-mole

warm love grundle- lover and some sex of a coming of age femleale me dave fur burger bush-box fro ever more

lostforwords

dave.... you sure it wasnt a pubic hair poking out????

reasontosigh

So I take it Dave's resolved his dilemma to the point where he's decided he's not gay after all, eh?

:bunny:

dave.... you sure it wasnt a pubic hair poking out????

Ya figure Dave doesn't know which end is up?

reasontosigh

Hmmm.....her favorite sexual position is where she's standing on her head? Ouch!!! ;)

Maybe she's an advanced yoga practitioner. They're pretty darn flexible, I hear

lostforwords

maybe he mistook her legs for flappy turkey wings?????

reasontosigh
Hijacked from different thread - Originally posted by Tony

Happiness is.....signing onto LoveShack and seeing Dave1234 online....then looking forward to his latest sexual encounters that even the experts can't interpret. Haven't found a sex manual yet that describes a dick-lay in open turkey position with froward thrust motion exactly the way Dave does.

Dave rocks...even through his avatar is that of a guy who just came out of an open turkey!

Dave continues to be a great source of joy to me, even if he never does get around to checking my temperature with his "meat thermometer"!

:love:

longlegzs80

DAVE: I find it hard to understand you sometimes with how you word things in your threads. Sorry about that.

reasontosigh

That's part of the attraction. For him and for us.

Bet he's getting quite a kick out of all of our different interpretations!

I'm I the only one that thinks this kid is on drugs or is it the blonde hair on my part.

All I can say in response to his post is "DUH what'd he say?"

Originally posted by carla

I'm I the only one that thinks this kid is on drugs or is it the blonde hair on my part.

All I can say in response to his post is "DUH what'd he say?"

It's just you. We understand him perfectly. :rolleyes::laugh::bunny:

I find it hard to understand you sometimes

:eek:

Only sometimes? :eek: Uh-oh, longlegz. I'd worry bigtime if I were you! :laugh:

Originally posted by Darkangelism

I want to meet Dave. I wonder if he talks that way IRL

He sometimes does, which is why the rest of my family is uncomfortable when he comes to visit. I tend to get along with him just fine, however. He is certainly an interesting relative, especially at Thanksgiving.

actually laughing out loud! that's awesome! and there is no way he could be coherent long enough to dispute your familiarity!

so, ok, tell us the story of dave, faux - what the hell happened to him? my personal theory is that he is a result of a bad sex+drug trip between two inbred poets who waxed expatriate to luxembourg and then wanted to start a religion featuring their indecipherable prophet child. i expect i am wrong.

Originally posted by jenny

i expect i am wrong.

how defeatist of you!