Who wants cake????

Sorry, I am just in the mood to brag. Tomorrow is Hope's 3rd birthday and I think I am more excited than her. I can't believe that it has been three years since she was born. Make the most of your life because as long as you think it is, it is over in a flash. Watching a child grow up, makes you realise that time is too fast.

We got her a bike with training wheels, helmet, and Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger mask's.

Her biggest wish was a 'Barbie cake' though........ so being the best mum a girl could ever have, I got her a barbie cake.

barbiecake.jpg

Who wants a peice??

/brag

I'll take a slice; if it's chocolate, I'm coming back for seconds!

happy birthday, little Hope -- you picked a good month for your birthday!

best wishes from your near-birthday twin,

quank

I clearly remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake I made for my son's 4th birthday (like it was a couple years ago at most). That son is now 18 and last week on my birthday brought home Chinese Food and cupcakes for MY birthday since it is the first one without my ex - "I didn't want you to have to cook on your birthday Mom". {...sobbing mother heard in background}

Hope Hope had a superb birthday! Love the cake!

HokeyReligions

Happy Birthday to Hope!

It's a parents prerogative to brag!

I remember my daughters & sons 3rd birthdays like they were yesterday and I bet if I asked my own mother she would say the same about my 3rd birthday. Don't blink! :D

CaterpillarGirl

Happy birthday, Hope!

I still remember the My Little Pony cake my Mom baked me on my 5th. It had the seahorse pony in a seashell standing up on top! Good times.

If you can get a piece to the US, I'll take one, Kat!

~~~CG