ex moving and our kids moving in with boyfriend

I need some advice!!

I have been seperated for 18 months.

My ex has anounced that she is moving in with her boyfriend of 4-5 months. They have broken up at least twice in that time too.

She has been fired from her job becuase she slept with a client(she was a social worker).

She had another boyfriend before this who was 'the greatest guy in the world' and now they don't speak and was even considering getting a restraining order against him.

She has no job, the new boyfriend has no job or driverse lisence.

Our kids are 7 and 6. My Son hates it when she has boyfriends over and is constantly asking to live with me.

We share joint custody and guardianship.

Not sure what to do?

Read the book Child Custody A to Z by Guy White. Very helpful. Once you've followed his advice and documented everything, then motion the court to adjust parenting time. Keep in mind that the court will not modify parenting time without documentation, so don't tell your ex this is what you want and don't file a motion until you have the documentation. Document time spent with the kids, her lifestyle, her boyfriend's lifestyle, look up his criminal record, her criminal record, take the kids to a therapist - if the court appoints a custody evaluator he/she will talk to the therapist, make sure you are the primary parent (i.e. you attend all school functions, take the kids to the doctor, etc). Good luck!