Corrective brain surgery for my 3-year-old son

My precious little boy Noah Just turned 3 years old and has already gone through more pain than anyone should ever experience in a lifetime. He had a stroke in November due to medical mal-practice and lost his hearing, speech and the left side of his body is weak. He was a normal kid prior to November and is very confused he doesn't understand why this is happening to him he has to learn sign now and it's just a mess. Well i just got a call from ACH in St Petesburg that they need to evaluate him for a laser brain surgery because his brain is still bleeding and has been for the last 8 months. I don't understand why god is punishing my child. I have done some horrible things in my life and feel like it's not comming back to me the evil istaking it out on my son! I would like to tell off the doctor that did this to my son untill I felt better but I won't! He is the consequence of somebody's lack of attention and nobody care's they say it was a mistake!

Well that mistake ruined him and me! I have a lawyer but money won't help him with his problems or his loss of communication. I don't know where I stand religiously, I am exploring that at the moment .....but if there is anybody out the that is, please pray for my son Noah he is such a mirical already, and I just need one more to happen. I need him to be strong and get through this surgery..We're going Monday afternoon and I am horrified...I wan't to pray but don't know if there's a point for me I don't even know if I believe or am worthy of God.

You and your son have my prayers.

A hundred years ago, your son would have had no chance at all. So part of our prayers have been answered already. Medicine has advanced a great deal. But doctors are still human, they do make mistakes, and they pay dearly for them...and their patients do to.

I am sorry this has happened to you and your son. I promise you it has nothing to do with your past. It just has to do with the fact that life is not at all fair and these things happen randomly to those unlucky enough to be at a particular time and place.

Miracles do happen and all we can do is pray for them in your situation.

I am very familiar with All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg. The doctors there are extremely caring and the best at what they do. God will guide their hands.

HokeyReligions

I am not a religious person, but I will say a prayer for you too. Also, there is a Believers Board (electronic bulleting board) at the company where I work. I am going to copy your post to this board and ask for their prayers for you.

I have lost two children. I understand what you are feeling now. It is amazing the strength we have when we just want to crawl away and die ourselves. Your son has that too or he would have given up already.

Be strong.

• Author

Thank you Tony & Hokey. I appreicate your prayers and words of encourgment. I will give you an update some time in the next several weeks. take Care ALL

Heather,

You are both going through a very very difficult time in your lives as a family right now, and your little boy will need your strength and faith now more than ever.

As Tony suggested, perhaps some prayers have already have been answered, visible in the possibilities that your son has for medical treatment.

When we are going through hard testing, it is even more important to stand firm in our faith.

Right now Heather, you probably feel as though your whole world is collapsing in front of you. You see your son going through awful circumstances. Then, you think back to things you did in the past that were sinful. You feel you are being punished for your misdoings in the most vicious way possible, through your innocent son. You think to yourself, "How could God allow this to happen."

Heather, God is a God of love, and trust me when I tell you that He loves you and your son dearly. Remember, Jesus has always said that we should humble ourselves and come to Him as children. Rest assured that where your son goes, God goes before him. The Lord we both serve has never had anything but love for the kids around Him.

Do not believe the lies that the devil is attempting to place within your heart, Heather.

I know this will be hard to do, and perhaps even difficult to read at this juncture, but if there is ever a time, now is the time to do it:

Tonight, before you go to bed, kneel down by your bed, and thank God for bringing you and your son this far. Ask Him for forgiveness for the things you have done which have been wrong, and ask Him to watch over you both in the weeks and months ahead. Pray for all who will work on Noah in the coming days, and months. Ask God to forgive, and personally forgive the doctors who may have caused this pain for your son and you.

The last part is crucial, and also the most difficult. Yet, it is only in forgiving that we can be forgiven, and it is only in pardoning, that we can be pardoned.

God is The Great Physician. Believe, and keep the faith. The devil is a defeated foe. God has always loved you both, and would never harm either of you.

I have already said a prayer for you all.

God Bless.

Curt

heather, you and Noah are very much in my prayers.

don't know that this is so much a "punishment" from God for your past behavior as much as it is an opportunity to place your faith in him, to trust him to give the best to you and your child, even when his idea of what's best for y'all differs from what your idea is ... He loves the both of you very much, remember that!

jo anne

HokeyReligions

Dear Stoneheather - here are some of the responses I have received when I posted your situation w/ your son's health on the Believers Board at my job.

I also forwarded a letter to your private message center - but I thought I would post this here for all to read and know that, for those of you who believe in a Christian God, (whatever religious practice you follow) others care. I removed the personal information and email addresses.

-------------------------------------------------------

Please pass this word on to Heather:

Heather:

Your pain and suffering are great, but it is not G-D that is punishing you or your son. Yeshua is a G-D of mercy not of pain and destruction. The god of this world (Lucifer) is! and he is willing that anyone who doubts the word of the Lord G-D Jehovah to suffer under his iniquities. Satan will use ANY means to lead you astray, including attacking what is dearest to our hearts.

Don't let Satan win! G_D said " ye I am with your ALWAYS" AND "I will never leave nor forsake you". HE, the Lord G-D IS with you. He hears your heart, he understands your pain and he is waiting to make it easier. Life is hard, Heather.....but G-D does not cause bad things to happen. Lift Noah up to HIM, soften your heart to your creator and let his spirit fill your heart with comfort, strength and wisdom. G-D is waiting for you.

Lord G-D, I bring Heather and Noah to your feet, and ask with an humble spirit that you place your healing hand over them both. Father, heal Heather's heart, breath your spirit into her, Lord and fill her with a peace that goes beyond all understanding. Holy Father, please cover your son Noah with your hand of protection during his surgery. I pray that there will be a covering of G-dly doctors and nurses that will look after Noah with the care that YOU Lord have placed in them. Guide their hands Lord, fill them with wisdom that they will put Little Noah on the road to full recovery. I pray expecting your miracles Lord for ONLY you can provide.

In the HOLY name of Yeshua (Jesus), I Bind all spirits unholy and cast them to the depths whence they came.....As it is written....you have given unto us the authority in the NAME OF THE MOST HOLY - JESUS - Ye and Amen - it is done.

Heather: YOU and NOAH with G-D's help will win!

-----Original Message-----

Posted To: Believers Board

Conversation: Prayer Request

Subject:

Heavenly Father,

I thank you that the devil is a liar and his works will be thwarted in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. I bring Heather and Noah before your throne of grace to ask for mercy in this time of need, I know you have done it before and You will do it again. I pray let Your Anointing that destroys every yoke of the enemy and that removes every burden come upon Noah in the Miraculous Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I decree and declare that Noah will live to declare your Glory in Jesus Mighty Name for Your Word is forever settled in Heaven. As Noah goes in Monday for the surgery, I pray for wisdom, direction and guidance for the doctors and nurses and I break the spirit of carelessness, that Father every process will line up with Your Word which is Ye and Amen and Father above all reveal Yourself in a special to Heather, so that at the end of it all she will give You alone the Glory, the Honor and the Adoration in Jesus Mighty Name.

Let Your Will be done Father because I asked in the Mighty Name of Your Son, AMEN

-----Original Message-----

Posted To: Believers Board

Conversation: Prayer Request

Subject:

Father,

Intervene in the situation and send for your angels to comfort, guide and direct. Accomplish your perfect will and stop the enemy in his tracks this hour.

In Jesus name I ask it, so let it be.

Editor's note: The resultant discussion of the use of "G-d" has been moved to this thread.

HokeyReligions

I sent you a letter (PM) and posted a couple of prayers for you and your son.

How is he? How are you?

• Author

I wrote a thread about my son Noah and his brain surgery two weeks ago called coping. I promised an update. He is doing fine and they will be sending us home early September!! The lession is closed and he is smiling running around the hospital like nothing ever happened.

I must say I have found great friends here! Everybody has been so Supportive and all of your prayers helped so much. All of you are so kind and I can not express enough thanks for all of your reply's and prayers. You guys will be in our hearts always God Bless you all!!!

That is wonderful news!! I am so happy that your son Noah survived the surgery and is doing well!! That is really great to hear! God Bless!

Great news to hear.

The Power of Prayer and Praise once more proven.

Thanks for the update.

Curt