Desperate step parent with step daughter DRAMA

Desperate_stepparent

Desperate_stepparent

I have been married to my husband for 6 months and he has 4 children from a previous marriage the kid's mother is in prison for drugs theft and fraud and havent been in their lives for 5 years or better but he has had other girlfriends and the oldest daughter has managed to drive them out.... She is a constant liar, she thinks that no rules apply to her, that she should be allowed to hang with druggie losers and do as she pleases.. Her father does not put his foot down but this girl has continually tried making our lives miserable and she has ran away 2 times because she wants to hang with the crowd she is and she got told it wasnt happening so she figured hey i will show them. I am fed up with being lied on her father ignores it and just recently she tried telling people i and her dad beats her so that she could go stay at her aunts who gives in and gives her her way by believing her lies she gave her a cellphone let her have a myspace all with out asking her father permission. She has been caught up in so many lies. She blames other people like its my fault and her dads because a parent of another child ratts her out.. and she still tries lying her way out of it. I am at my witts end. She is supposed to be coming back here and i told her dad that she isnt coming here until i have a video camera to protect me from her lies and disrespect...

• Author
Desperate_stepparent

Mind you we have been together for two years and she has tried since we got together to make us miserable and it isnt fair. I took her shopping to do things and then she would turn around after she got what she wanted and treated me like a pile of crap...