A classmate of my daughter's sent her to the doctor's office today

mopar crazy

My Junior High daughter called me a half an hour b4 my shift ended to let me know she would not be playing in her first VB game that day b/c another student kicked her hand and hurt her thumb, on purpose. She went to the principal and he wrapped it and got her a pack of ice. I called the doctor to get in to check it out, to be safe. She unwrapped her bandage and it was swollen and she said it hurt but it wasn't black and blue. They ran some x-rays and TG it's not broke. The doctor said it was a bad sprain and to keep it wrapped or get a thumb brace. If it does not heal in a week I need to take her back to the doctor and it could be possible she would have to take physical therapy, WTF? I bought her a thumb brace. She missed her first

VB game today b/c of this brat kicking my daughter. And my deductable is outrages so that was probably a $200 visit that I have to come up w/ b/c of this f'in brat!

maybe it was an acident. Why don't you find out why it happened and if your daughter usualy rough houses or gets rough housed with. You could try asking the parents of the kid for the $200 or atleast half

• Author
maybe it was an acident. Why don't you find out why it happened and if your daughter usualy rough houses or gets rough housed with. You could try asking the parents of the kid for the $200 or atleast half

According to my daughter it was not an accident. I will be calling the principal tomorrow to see what he has to say.

My daughter doesn't rough house w/ anyone besides her brother so it wasn't that.

I would ask his parents to make some of the payment but I'm afraid that is just going to cause more problems, I don't know. I need to talk to my H more about how his insurance works. I know the last company he had at his last job paid 100% for accidents.