Throw her in the pool?

p98yq235h9pq4nr9qcr4

p98yq235h9pq4nr9qcr4

My daughter goes to diving lessons at a local pool. The teacher is quite slack about the order of the girls diving, and quite often, because my daughter is younger and new to the class, other girls cut in front of her turn (they just huddle in a group around the podium - they don't line up)

After seeing this quite a bit, I told the teacher and asked her if she could keep an eye on it and try and make sure everyone stayed in order a bit more.

As soon as I mentioned it, my daughter for the first time ever somehow managed to unintentionally cut in before her turn (she usually loses a turn or two) and the teacher immediately yelled at her to stay in turn

Now, two things bother me... one that the teacher was so rude to my daughter that I want to push her in the pool (I wouldn't, but I felt like it - I don't take her back to classes anymore as we have ended up having to move away soon anyway)

And number two, that no matter what I try and do, the opposite effect happens... I try and protect my daughter from the bullying of the other girls cutting in line, and the teacher then bullies her to stay in line - I seem to always make everything worse and the opposite of what I want to happen

I don’t know what to do, or what I should have done – part of me thinks I should have said something to the teacher right then in front of the whole class and my daughter … the other part of me thinks that I am just ‘jinxed’ or ‘cursed’ that no matter what I do, the opposite effect will always happen so it's pointless trying to ever change anything in the world or my life