Gift for father's day??

Hello, was just wondering what to get your mate/spouse who has children from another marriage. I was wondering if I could make a picture collage of my bf's children (whom are not mine but from another marriage)? Would that be appropriate or do you think that sould be something the biological mother should make for him instead of me - being just the gf?

Thanks for your input!

EMBee,

that is a lovely idea! On so many levels!!!

Anyone who is gonna put it in a negative light has issues that has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

As an aside, how can I help you to stop being "just" the girlfriend...and become the "very special" girlfriend that your post so very clearly indicates you are? :)

I think its a great idea. I don't know why you would actually think his ex would buy him a father's day present lol. My ex and I have been seperated for six years and she's never once bought me a father's day gift, or vice versa. I wouldn't expect your bf's ex will get him anything either.

Like I said, your idea is splendid, but if you want to give him a present that's guraunteed to please, bring home your best-girlfriend for a night. As a guy, I can truly say that would truly make my day. :D