Some WONDERFUL News :)

Girls are awesome! I've got one of my own. Boys are just as wonderful.

Did you see the three lines? I haven't heard of them doing an amnio so late to find out the sex. They should be able to tell the next time.

I had another Ultrasound the other day, and my OBGYN said she saw no evidence of a penis :love:

Picture perfect ultrasound--crystal clear. My baby is gorgeous :)

I refuse to have that needle stuck into my stomach to determine the sex of the baby. I fear it's not healthy for my little cupcake.

Sooo, science leads me to believe that I'm having a little girl :bunny: I am very very VERY excited about this!!!!

Of course, if a little boy pops out, I will be just as happy and surprised--oh boy I hope he has a penis though :laugh:....:confused:

Even more surprised if there are two babies in there...:eek:

Gwyn, Congrat's.:bunny::bunny: I'm so excited for you. Gosh you and Blind O are making me want to get preggers again.. Now you two need to find me a willing man.:laugh: I'm very happy for you. You can now "Think Pink" :) Best wishes.

AP:)

hey, congrats on the happy news – I've loved my nephews, but my nieces (and friends' girl children) are so much more fun because you can really get closer to them as they get older. Boys grow up and tend to be more loner-like. Still sweet, mind you, but don't need to socialize or bond the way we adult females like to with kids, you know?

ah, G ... think of the fun you're going to have doing mother-daughter things, like pedicures and shopping for cute clothes and doing craftsy stuff together. I just love my little nieces for that very reason! The bigger ones have been great about keeping me up to date about what it's like to be pregnant and to be mommies (we've never been able to conceive, so it's really cool hearing the girls share their news, though they can be really, really blunt at times :eek:) ...

Girls are awesome! I've got one of my own. Boys are just as wonderful.

Did you see the three lines? I haven't heard of them doing an amnio so late to find out the sex. They should be able to tell the next time.

Three lines?

I didn't have an amnio--she figured a girl from the ultrasound.

And check this out!!! I did that ol' needle trick and it swayed for a girl :) But I am not buying girly things until I know for certain it is really a girl :)

hey, congrats on the happy news – I've loved my nephews, but my nieces (and friends' girl children) are so much more fun because you can really get closer to them as they get older. Boys grow up and tend to be more loner-like. Still sweet, mind you, but don't need to socialize or bond the way we adult females like to with kids, you know?

ah, G ... think of the fun you're going to have doing mother-daughter things, like pedicures and shopping for cute clothes and doing craftsy stuff together. I just love my little nieces for that very reason! The bigger ones have been great about keeping me up to date about what it's like to be pregnant and to be mommies (we've never been able to conceive, so it's really cool hearing the girls share their news, though they can be really, really blunt at times :eek:) ...

Thank you :) I know, all very exciting! I had always wanted my first born to ge a girl :)

bentnotbroken

They are cute to dress up, until they get an opinion and they decide they are a boy, instead of a girl.:D

White Flower

Congrats, Gwyn! My first was a girl and I was so happy about that! They help out more and it's great when you get a girl first. Any names in mind?

• Author
Three lines?

I didn't have an amnio--she figured a girl from the ultrasound.

And check this out!!! I did that ol' needle trick and it swayed for a girl :) But I am not buying girly things until I know for certain it is really a girl :)

Three lines are what they see on the ultrasound that tell them it's a girl. It's what see between the legs. I hope that's not too much information:o.

They saw the three lines pretty clear on mine, but even then, I didn't trust the results untill she came out and I could see for myself:).

Regardless, after we did the ultrasound, I went right out and bought my little girl her first Raggedy Ann doll (sp?). I just couldn't wait!

Three lines are what they see on the ultrasound that tell them it's a girl. It's what see between the legs. I hope that's not too much information:o.

They saw the three lines pretty clear on mine, but even then, I didn't trust the results untill she came out and I could see for myself:).

Regardless, after we did the ultrasound, I went right out and bought my little girl her first Raggedy Ann doll (sp?). I just couldn't wait!

I had no idea! She just said it looks like a girl, and pointed. I thought you meant on the pregnancy test LOL. Believe it or not, my friend took a test once and three lines appeared (perhaps a glitch?).

Yes, I am VERY excited!!! I have a few names in mind, but I'm keeping them secret until the baby is born. I don't want any opinions that will change my mind :)

White Flower
I had no idea! She just said it looks like a girl, and pointed. I thought you meant on the pregnancy test LOL. Believe it or not, my friend took a test once and three lines appeared (perhaps a glitch?).

Yes, I am VERY excited!!! I have a few names in mind, but I'm keeping them secret until the baby is born. I don't want any opinions that will change my mind :)

Yes, telling us names would be TMI. But I do love discussing little girl's names.:p

Yes, telling us names would be TMI. But I do love discussing little girl's names.:p

:)

It will be a unique name. We like unique names in the family. Not like Melissa or Lauren--I want her to stand out and be the only girl with that name ;) That's how it was for me and my sister :)