The Sign of a "perfect" Father!

JamesM

This is incredible.

http://www.wisn.com/news/15031754/detail.html

First, he lies to his wife...that is bad enough. But to take your boy along? Stupid!

It reminds me of the time that on MSNBC Predator Raw when a man came to see the underage girl at the setup house WITH his five year old boy. He had brought along a couple of DVDs for the boy to watch while he anticipated a rendezvous with a teenager.

How stupid can some people be!

Maybe this should be a rant.

My goodness ! i heard this story on cnn , it is awfull. I am just feeling so awfull for that poor child left like that in a freezing vehicle , not because the father forgot( which would be bad enough) but because he wanted to go watch some stripers ? ! there are really no words to describe how dispicable i think this man is to treat his child this way . I hope that his wife files for divorce.

I'd swear on my best friends grave I read this same story 2 years ago.

Too many things that are not right:

1-Prosecutors in Wisconsin are considering charges on suspicion of neglect of a child

2-The man's wife bailed him out.

3- He (the child) was treated at a Hudson, Wis., hospital for exposure and frostbite and released.

Who was the child released to? The stupid a$$ mother who bailed out the father that did this to him?

We have more concern for animals in this country than we do our own children.