I miss my daugther...

Lizzie60

I watched True Hollywood Story... and the story is about Brooke Shields... and she reminds me so much of my daughter... now I miss my sweetheart.

she's been gone for 2 weeks now... in British Columbia and Alberta... one more week... and she'll be back... I can't wait... :bunny:

IfWishesWereHorses
I watched True Hollywood Story... and the story is about Brooke Shields... and she reminds me so much of my daughter... now I miss my sweetheart.

she's been gone for 2 weeks now... in British Columbia and Alberta... one more week... and she'll be back... I can't wait... :bunny:

Wanna borrow mine for a week!:D

And as much as I welcome the freedom that comes with my son being gone, I miss him too. I wonder every minute what he's up to. He's camping with friends until Sund. I miss my little man so much.:love:

We have nothing in common, Lizzie...but we're both mothers. And that's something I can relate to with you. Once you become a mother, you're never the same again, are you?

Anyway, she'll be back soon. And you know she still needs you, don't you?

• Author
You're sweet Lizzie. I'm sure she'll be glad to see you soon.

When is her baby due?

in November... I can't wait... she is soooo cute with her little belly... LOL she is the spitting image of Brooke Shields.. now that I am watching that show it's like I'm watching my own daughter ... LOL

corazoncito

You'll be a great grandmother. And it sounds like you're grandson/daughter is going to be gorgeous.:p

• Author
You'll be a great grandmother. And it sounds like you're grandson/daughter is going to be gorgeous.:p

Yes I think he/she will be gorgeous.. the mother is beautiful and the dad is very good-looking too... he looks like Tim McGraw a lot but thinner. He is also a musician/lead singer in a band (as a hobby).