Younger sister is a snot, and gets rewarded for it

I don't even know where to begin...

My parents have always been well off, financially. They have always made sure all of us (3 children) have had everything we've needed. My older brother (by 3 years) was a trouble-maker, but never disrespectful to my parents. I was the angel of the children- did good in school, never in trouble, always showed respect, etc. My younger sister (she's 8 years younger) is rude and obnoxious to the whole family, doesn't try to do good in school (failing 2 subjects and a d), and lies to everyone.

My sister - "K" - was diagnosed with a disease when she was 8, and it was devistating! She needed to go on numerous medications including a steroid. Well, because of the steroid, when she was in third grade, she became obese. So bad to the point people would stare at her and was treated horribly in school.

As she got older, she went on diets to lose weight, and she did lose a lot of it. But while she was heavy, she couldn't do the same things as the other kids, or wear the same clothes as them. But now she is in 10th grade and looks really good. Since she lost the weight a few years ago, she wears all of the trendy clothes.

Because of everything she had to endure, my parents naturally let her get away with a lot. That's understandable to a certain degree. They have always felt guilty about what has happened to her, as most parents would. If my brother and I ever voiced any opinions for how she gets away with a lot, we always got the lines like "Well, you don't understand what she had to go through." But she doesn't have to do anything! I mean even the simplest things around the house.

It was always a chore of mine to empty the dishwasher since I was in elementary school. It wasn't until I was a senior in college that I told my parents that maybe "K" should have to do it, so she had at least 1 thing to do. They agreed, and "K" wasn't too happy she had to do it. Anyway, to this day, 2 years later, I see that they do it for her. My sister knows that if she justs leaves it there, it will get taken care of.

The same applies for used dishes/bowls she leaves on the table, her garbage in her bathroom, and even her dog's crap and piss on the floor. "K" knows that she doesn't have to do it because my parents will always clean up after her.

She is also very disrespectful to them. She yells back at them, does the complete opposite of what they tell her, lies all the time to them, etc. But what gets me, is that even after all this behavior, she gets more than what my brother and I ever got.

There was this whole thing that happened last week. We found out she lied to all of us for 2 weeks that she had bad diarrhea and couldn't hold down food. To the point where whe was taken to the doctor three times and needed to give a stool sample. She stayed home from school on various days, cried everyday about the pain, and was just about to be taken to the emergency room. Well, she finally admitted that she was lying, because she didn't want to eat a lot and gain weight. My parents were really pissed because she fell behind in school again, cost them money in doctor visits and gas for the car, and wasted their time staying up late with her to take her to all of these places.

The next day, all was forgotten, and my mom took her out shopping for new clothes and spent $250 on her!!!! It gets better, 2 days later, they went out again. My mom said that she wasn't going to spend any more money, yet they come home and "K" shows me the $90 pair of sneakers my mom bought for her!!! Then, later in the day, my dad mentions how they are looking at the Chevy cobalt for her first car! A brand new car!?!?!? I am completely dumbfounded!

Oh yeah, not only does she get daily $, but they even pay for her cigarettes! And whenever she asks for $, she always gets it!

They always threaten with consequences if she does something wrong, but they never follow through. She knows that she can do whatever she wants, and it pisses me off having to see it everyday! I will be moving out within the next 3 months, thank goodness. Am I overreacting...like a jealous middle child, or would you also be bothered by all of this?