I think I'm being used

knockout33

I met my cousin last year at my sister's get together. She knew him longer than me so they would meet up and talk more. They had an arguement an so since March she's not talking to him. When they used to talk I'd ask how is he and she'd say good he told her to tell me hi. She said this twice on two different occasions when I asked about him. So I thought why not ask for his number so I did. I notice when they were talking he'd talk to me. But now, he's only talking to me to ask about my sister. He would say hi before they had the arguement but that's it. He wouldn't hold a conversation with me. He called me a few weeks ago and actually held one. I told my sister and she said he just wants information on her. How she's doing and what baby she had, cause she had a baby. It never struck me that I might not mean anything but just a messenger. I feel sad and just like say what? I didn't do anything. My sister even said that I didn't do anything. She said she doesn't know why he's not talking to me.

• 3 weeks later...
CandiGirlFun

I am a girl, but I understand you.

Perhaps you will find the answer through knowing yourself, engage in spiritual practice and the answer will come by itself.