I hope it works out between my bro and his gf

I don't know what went on but two days ago she left in the afternoon ... She didn't come back that day and my bro , according to her, was sending her texts about him cutting himself and putting a knife to his chest saying he's going to throw himself Infront of a train. I called both the ambulance and the police the instant she told me. I don't care if he or she hates me. But damn I think something definitely not right about this. She said to me she doesn't know how to deal with his anger.

I know his anger. He's probably told her I'm a witch. When I was suicidal at one point he told me to kill myself I didn't try but I tried to confide. And he doesn't want no mental person living with him in my mother's home (when we were living together). I do have bipolar. And I want to help him but calling the police and ambulance is as far as I'll go. I don't want to put myself in a position where I'll relapse.

I hope it works out but he needs to control his anger.

Edited by Ishy
I don't know what went on but two days ago she left in the afternoon ... She didn't come back that day and my bro , according to her, was sending her texts about him cutting himself and putting a knife to his chest saying he's going to throw himself Infront of a train. I called both the ambulance and the police the instant she told me. I don't care if he or she hates me. But damn I think something definitely not right about this. She said to me she doesn't know how to deal with his anger.

I know his anger. He's probably told her I'm a witch. When I was suicidal at one point he told me to kill myself I didn't try but I tried to confide. And he doesn't want no mental person living with him in my mother's home (when we were living together). I do have bipolar. And I want to help him but calling the police and ambulance is as far as I'll go. I don't want to put myself in a position where I'll relapse.

I hope it works out but he needs to control his anger.

you did the right thing. and, i don't think he should have a girlfriend at this point in his life.

what he needs is to be "baker acted" so he can be taken to a facility and medicated. then they can "assess" what else he needs. certainly a suicide watch would not be our of order.

he needs to take care of this. and as you know already, you need to take care of yourself.

why is he putting you out of your mother's house? can he do that legally?

after all, you're no more 'mental" than he is, at this point.

good luck

• Author
you did the right thing. and, i don't think he should have a girlfriend at this point in his life.

what he needs is to be "baker acted" so he can be taken to a facility and medicated. then they can "assess" what else he needs. certainly a suicide watch would not be our of order.

he needs to take care of this. and as you know already, you need to take care of yourself.

why is he putting you out of your mother's house? can he do that legally?

after all, you're no more 'mental" than he is, at this point.

good luck

actually the difference between me and him is i accept i have a problem. its hard when he won't accept a problem...

actually the difference between me and him is i accept i have a problem. its hard when he won't accept a problem...

keep going.

good luck