Yay for Bowling shoe's and My Wee Peeps!

So my Littlest Peep turned 5 today :bunny:

I took my Kiddo's to an Arcade/Play center for her Birthday.

Soooo they had bowling.. LOL they actually make those really ugly ass bowling shoes in a little person's size!

They gave my Little People a 5 pound bowling ball... this was the first time they've ever been bowling..

*Let's Watch and see what happen's*

:laugh:

My baby get's the ball and is struggling.. LOL she's a tiny, little girl..

I get on the floor with her and tell her "Okay baby, roll it, give a good hard roll sister!"

She gets on the floor, look's down the lane and roll's the ball as hard as she can..

I'm on the floor laying down on my stomach watching the ball creep down the lane LOL I'm willing it to make it to the end! I tell my girl she needs to will the ball to hit the pins..

She gets up on her feet in her sweet ass bowling shoes and tank dress and starts shaking her little butt and dancing! LMAO She's singing "Go ball! Go ball!" she hit's A pin! Whoo! LOL she is happy as hell!

I said "Damn Sister! Good job! Look at that you knocked down a pin!" she looks at me put's her little hand up for a high five and says "Yeah baby!" :lmao:

My Oldest get's up there, throws the ball down the lane like mad, crazy hard LOL she almost went down the lane with the ball! LOL then my baby and myself get up there and do the "Go ball! Go ball!" dance with my oldest to "will" the ball down the center!

All in all... My kid's are rockstars! LOL they both did so great for the first time and being so little! They looked sweet for real in those kick ass bowling shoes :lmao: AND My oldest ended up waxin us all in the score :eek::o:laugh:

Love my Little People! :love:

• Author
Originally posted by HokeyReligions

AWE! How cute! I can just picture that. :D

LOL Thanks Hokey ;)

It is times like these with my Kid's that I probably feel the most inspired.. taking a step back and seeing the world through thier eye's for a moment.. :love:

Originally posted by HokeyReligions

AWE! How cute! I can just picture that. :D

No kidding. And her little girls, too.

• Author
Originally posted by johan

No kidding. And her little girls, too.

:lmao: I looked Pimpette in those bowling shoes!

They're sweet! :love::laugh:

Awwwwww, what a sweet story! I can see her shaking her little tail!

I know what you mean, times like that you just want to freeze that moment so that you can enjoy it a little longer.

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

I love those little shoes. Did they have the bumpers in so they don't go in the gutter? At least her ball made it to the end. We've had it happen where the ball stopped, and started rolling back towards us, but not before the next kid rolled her ball, then there were like five balls stuck in the middle of the alley! lol

What would we do without our little ones to offer us perspective every day.

soccorsilly

WARNING: Never go down a lane by yourself to retrieve a ball that lost its "will" to hit a pin. You will end up flat on your ass and the laughing stock of the alley.

Who knew they laid down a fine sheen of slipper oil on those lanes. They ought to let a guy know about that!

Merin- Bowling with the kids is so much fun. I try to do it with mine as often as I can--but they are getting older now. Some lanes have a contraption for the physically handicapped where you can put the ball on a rack and it rolls down--gets momentum....think of a hot wheels car track type thing.

• Author
Originally posted by Mz. Pixie

Awwwwww, what a sweet story! I can see her shaking her little tail!

I know what you mean, times like that you just want to freeze that moment so that you can enjoy it a little longer.

:laugh: She's got mad game! I seriously wish I had brought my video camera!

Originally posted by MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

I love those little shoes. Did they have the bumpers in so they don't go in the gutter? At least her ball made it to the end. We've had it happen where the ball stopped, and started rolling back towards us, but not before the next kid rolled her ball, then there were like five balls stuck in the middle of the alley! lol

What would we do without our little ones to offer us perspective every day.

Hell yeah those shoes are sweet! LOL She was excited no matter if she hit one pin or none! There was a few times I had to hit the reset button because her ball did stop once it hit ONE pin LOL it had nothing more!

Seriously my Peeps keep life real for me and show me that I'm still growing up too! :laugh::love:

Originally posted by soccorsilly

WARNING: Never go down a lane by yourself to retrieve a ball that lost its "will" to hit a pin. You will end up flat on your ass and the laughing stock of the alley.

Who knew they laid down a fine sheen of slipper oil on those lanes. They ought to let a guy know about that!

Merin- Bowling with the kids is so much fun. I try to do it with mine as often as I can--but they are getting older now. Some lanes have a contraption for the physically handicapped where you can put the ball on a rack and it rolls down--gets momentum....think of a hot wheels car track type thing.

:lmao: I know all about falling on my ass on one of those lanes! Whoo! Think midnight bowling with beers.. sweeeet! :lmao:

I will take my Kiddo's bowling again, they had so much fun!

AWWW my son just turned 5 and had a bowling party to, thank god for bumpers huh.

My son turning 5 really broke my heart :( I don't know why I freaked out so bad with 5 but I guess to me it meant he is now a little boy instead of a toddler... I don't like that :o But he is Extreamly proud to be 5, he reminds me everyday :love:

Happy Birthday to your Daughter! :love:

• Author
Originally posted by Stone

AWWW my son just turned 5 and had a bowling party to, thank god for bumpers huh.

My son turning 5 really broke my heart :( I don't know why I freaked out so bad with 5 but I guess to me it meant he is now a little boy instead of a toddler... I don't like that :o But he is Extreamly proud to be 5, he reminds me everyday :love:

Happy Birthday to your Daughter! :love:

Whoo for bumpers girl! LOL Sad that I still didn't do all that well in my score EVEN with the damn bumpers!

Son of a :eek: !!! :lmao:

My Little Girl is so small.. LOL she's Itty Bitty for her age! For me her turning 5 is bitter sweet... she will be starting school this fall, and that in itself is going to make me cry! LOL I cried my ass off when my oldest started school as well.. it's just that letting go a lil you know?

My 5 year old said to me this morning when she saw some toy she wanted on Television "Can I get that?!" I said "Whats up!? You just got a bunch of stuff for your birthday yesterday!" then she said "Well what about for my next birthday then?" LOL damn they grow up fast!

Happy Birthday to your Wee Peep too! :love: